Regulatory Compliance Manager
Consultant Ivana Veronica Hermoso
Date posted 15 April 20192019-04-29 2019-06-14 banking Taguig National Capital Region PH PHP 900000 1300000 1300000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph
An exciting Regulatory Compliance Manager job has become available in one of the largest banks in the world. Based in Taguig, you will set up the Regulatory Compliance process of the bank.
About the Regulatory Compliance Manager Role:
In this critical position, you will assist the Chief Compliance Officer in ensuring the bank is compliant with applicable laws, regulations, and internal policies.
- Keep abreast of the latest regulatory requirements and implement necessary compliance initiatives for the branch
- Evaluate, review, and advise on policies and procedures of various banking units
- Formulate and update internal policies in line with latest regulatory and head office requirements
- Conduct regulatory risk assessment and support the management in mitigating said risks
- Ensure an environment of compliance awareness bank-wide
To be successful in the Regulatory Compliance Manager role, you must be a seasoned compliance manager in another reputable bank or financial services organisation.
- At least five years' experience doing regulatory compliance in a bank or similar financial services company
- Proficient and updated knowledge of local regulations relevant to the business
- Excellent know-how of banking operations in a similar business
- Person with integrity, flexibility, and people skills
The company is one of the largest banks in the world who is setting up operations in the Philippines. It is award winning with an impressive portfolio and immense growth over the years. As their organisation sets presence in the Philippines, they need a strong Regulatory Compliance Manager to continue their ever-growing business.
If you are dynamic, ambitious, and are looking for the next big challenge in your career, the Regulatory Compliance Manager role is for you.
If you are keen to explore this opportunity, please apply today.