Consultant Ivana Veronica Hermoso
Date posted 15 April 20192019-04-29 2019-06-14 banking Taguig National Capital Region PH PHP 1950000 3000000 3000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph
A fantastic AML Head requirement has become available in one of the international Asian banks in the Philippines. Based in Taguig, you will be handling all AML matters of the bank.
About the AML Head position:
In this important position, you will be managing all compliance activities relevant to anti-money laundering (AML).
- Work with the Chief Compliance Officers in all relevant requirements as necessarily presented to the management and the regulators
- Conduct AML trainings and advisory work to stakeholders and branches
- Formulate and establish a framework, policies and procedures to ensure that the bank is compliant to regulations
- Cultivate a risk-aware, and compliance conscious environment in the bank
- Address concerns and work with the regional management regarding AML matters
To be successful in the AML Head role, you must have extensive AML experience in another bank.
- Must be holding a senior position (AVP minimum) in Compliance at another bank
- At least 10 years' experience in Compliance with significant exposure to AML
- International / Regional experience is a big advantage
- Excellent people management and stakeholder management skills
The company is a solid international Asian bank with an established history in the Philippines. As one of the first foreign banks who entered the Philippines, they have grown their business at an impressive rate. Boasting of innovation and superb customer service, as well as a high regard for good corporate governance both in local operations and international standards, it is a company that strikes a good balance of business and control in the banking world.
If you are a driven and ambitious compliance professional, the AML Head positions might be the right role for you.
Apply today to discuss this opportunity