Consultant Ivana Veronica Hermoso
Date posted 15 April 20192019-04-29 2019-06-14 financial-services Taguig National Capital Region PH PHP 2800000 4000000 4000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph
An exciting Compliance VP position has opened for one of the largest financial services companies in the Philippines. Based in Taguig, you will be leading the Compliance team in ensuring protection against money laundering, bribery and corruption, as well as fraud.
About the Compliance VP Role:
In this business-critical position, you will be leading all compliance activities of the company.
- Assure the business of measures for anti-money laundering, anti-bribery and corruption, and fraud
- Ensure that the organisation is complying with relevant laws and regulations to external regulators as well as internal policies and regional standards
- Conduct training to different stakeholders and business units for a healthy risk awareness environment
- Implement the appropriate controls to ensure a robust compliance system in place
To be successful in the Compliance VP position, you must have established a solid career in compliance with a reputable multinational financial services company
- Must be a senior leader in a reputable financial services company such as a bank or insurance company
- Extensive exposure to AML, ABC, and fraud investigations
- Experience in a multinational / regional setting is a big advantage
- Must have people management experience of at least five years
The company is one of the largest financial services companies in the Philippines. They are continuously expanding their business at an impressive rate. As part of this exciting enterprise, they are looking for a strong Compliance VP to ensure things are in check in this massive growth plan.
If you are dynamic, ambitious, and looking for the next challenge in your career, the Compliance VP role is for you.
Apply today to discuss this opportunity.