Compliance Testing Officer
Consultant Sarah Bon
Date posted 23 April 20192019-04-29 2019-06-22 banking Makati National Capital Region PH PHP 750000 1050000 1050000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph
An exciting Compliance Testing Officer job is now available in a leading global bank, based in Philippines.
About the Compliance Testing Officer Role:
In this critical position, you will be participating in business and compliance risk assessment, mitigation and execution of regulatory compliance testing, inclusive of its reports, review and resolution.
- Conducts compliance tests and assessments in assigned areas
- Contributes to planning of robust plans and testing methodologies for compliance checklist completion
- Identify sources of non-compliance issues and do excellent recommendations to resolve the situation
- Assist the team in conducting trainings to mitigate both existing and emerging compliance risks
- Manages the monitoring of the action plans to mitigate compliance issues identified during compliance testing
- Assists in the required response to BSP Report of Examination (ROE)
To be successful in the Compliance Testing Officer role, you must be an experienced compliance officer in another reputable local bank.
- At least five to eight years' experience doing compliance testing in a local bank or compliance internal audit
- Proficient and updated knowledge of BSP regulations
- Excellent know-how of banking operations in a similar business
- Person with integrity, hardworking, results driven and people skills
This is for one of the largest universal banks in the Philippines with a massive retail banking business. It is one of the fastest growing and most dynamic local bank that is continually creating initiatives to be customer-focused especially to the mass affluent. As part of this exciting enterprise, they are looking for a strong Bank Compliance Testing Officer to continue their ever-growing business.
If you are immediately available and want to take the next step in your career, this role is for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Please apply today to discuss this exciting opportunity.