Senior AML Manager
Consultant Ivana Veronica Hermoso
Date posted 06 May 20192019-05-06 2019-07-05 banking Taguig National Capital Region PH PHP 1000000 2000000 2000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph
A fantastic Senior AML Manager requirement has become available in one of the international Asian banks in the Philippines. Based in Taguig, you will be handling AML matters of the bank.
About the Senior AML Manager Role:
In this important position, you will be managing compliance activities relevant to anti-money laundering (AML).
- Work with the AML head in all relevant requirements as necessarily presented to the management and the regulators
- Conduct AML training and advisory work to stakeholders and branches
- Formulate and establish a framework, policies and procedures to ensure that the bank is compliant to regulations
- Cultivate a risk-aware, and compliance conscious environment in the bank
- Address AML concerns and work with the regional management together with the AML head
To be successful in the Senior AML Manager role, you must have extensive AML experience in another bank.
- Must be holding a managerial position in Compliance in the banking industry
- At least five years' experience in Compliance with significant exposure to AML
- International / Regional experience is a big advantage
- Excellent people management and stakeholder management skills
The company is a solid international Asian bank with an established history in the Philippines. As one of the first foreign banks who entered the Philippines, they have grown their business at an impressive rate. Boasting of innovation and superb customer service, as well as a high regard for good corporate governance both in local operations and international standards, it is a bank that strikes a good balance of business and control.
If you are a driven and ambitious compliance professional, the Senior AML Manager positions might be the right role for you.
Apply today to discuss this opportunity