KYC Department Manager
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Sarah Bon
Date posted 07 June 20192019-06-07 2019-08-06 banking Taguig National Capital Region PH PHP 150000 200000 200000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Know Your Customer (KYC) Manager job is now available at a global wholesale bank, based in Manila.
About the Know Your Customer (KYC) Department Manager Role:
In this business-critical position, you will be responsible for the end to end KYC operations management.
- Responsible for overall service delivery of the KYC team that handles outsourced / shared services processes for AML/KYC
- Ensure KPIs and SLAs are met by the team and establish a process that would ensure productivity and efficiency of the team
- Manage senior stakeholders in the region and within the centre in managing capabilities of the operations
- Lead a big group in terms of their performance, discipline, and career monitoring
To be successful in the Know Your Customer (KYC) Department Manager role, you must have an extensive experience in KYC service delivery for a financial shared service company.
- Proven good and effective people management experience handling at least 50 FTE/people
- Strong KYC background gained from a financial shared service set up
- Must have experience with a BPO/Shared Services Environment that has a service delivery and efficiency mindset
- Excellent stakeholder and relationship building management
- Involvement in doing end to end KYC/AML relevant role in a multinational bank is an advantage
- Must be comfortable working in a dynamic and ever changing environment
- Had prior good project and change management initiatives
The company is a multinational wholesale banking company who set up a shared service centre here in Manila. As part of the initiatives for perpetual improvement of risk management, they are looking for competent AML/KYC leaders to join their growing business.
If you have an outstanding track record of AML/KYC and are looking to take your career to the next level, the Know Your Customer (KYC) Department Manager role is for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this opportunity.