Fraud Investigations Manager
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Ivana Veronica Hermoso
Date posted 10 June 20192019-06-10 2019-08-09 insurance Taguig National Capital Region PH PHP 910000 1300000 1300000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Fraud Investigations Manager position has opened for one of the largest financial services companies in the Philippines. Based in Taguig, you will be leading the fraud investigations of the company.
About the Fraud Investigations Manager Role:
In this business-critical position, you will be building the fraud risk management programme in the Philippines.
- Conduct fraud investigations and analysis of trends
- Cultivate a culture of fraud risk awareness for the company and the officers
- Coordinate and collaborate with regulators, peer companies, and fraud risk industry to help detect and mitigate fraud
- Lead and grow the fraud management team and ensure compliance with internal and external regulatory requirements
To be successful in the Fraud Investigations Manager position, you must have established a solid career in fraud management with a reputable multinational financial services company.
- At least 10 years' relevant experience in fraud investigations and stakeholder management
- Exposure to a large bank, insurance company with numerous branches
- Must have a dynamic, go-getter mindset that is comfortable with setting up a process
The company is one of the largest financial services companies in the Philippines. They are continuously expanding their business at an impressive rate. As part of this exciting enterprise, they are looking for a strong Fraud Investigations Manager to ensure things are in check in this massive growth plan.
If you are dynamic, ambitious, and looking for the next challenge in your career, the Fraud Investigations Manager role is for you.
Apply today to discuss this opportunity.