Know Your Customer (KYC) Quality Control Officer
Salary Market aligned
Consultant Sarah Bon
Date posted 24 June 20192019-06-24 2019-08-23 banking Taguig National Capital Region PH PHP 60000 75000 75000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A multinational wholesale banking company that set up a shared service centre here in BGC, Taguig, is looking for competent Know Your Customer (KYC) Quality Control to join their growing business.
About this Know Your Customer (KYC) Quality Control Officer role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible to execute quality assurance on all KYC related processes through monitoring and testing.
• Ensure quality and timely KYC profiles by working closely with KYC analysts
• Support the KYC Quality Assurance team by highlighting production quality issues and assist with investigation of quality concerns
• Support KYC requirements for global wholesale banking customers, across multiple business lines, ensuring AML / FEC regulations as well as company policies and procedures are fully implemented
• Test the effectiveness of the controls relating to anti-money Laundering (AML), FATCA, Financial Economic Crime (FEC)
• Assist the Money Laundering Regional Officers in implementing and monitoring policies and procedures (AML / FATCA / FEC)
• Prepare timely quality assurance reports
To succeed in the Know Your Customer (KYC) Quality Control Officer role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively with stakeholders of various levels, across borders.
• Minimum five years’ experience in KYC assurance, banking operations, operational risk, compliance and / or external / internal audit in a banking environment; Big 4 auditors with banking exposure are encouraged to apply
• Possess leadership skills with ability to build rapport with and relate to effectively develop a wide range of people
• Attention to detail, ability to self-audit own work, ability to multitask and work under challenging environment with tight deadlines
• ACCAMs certification preferred
As part of the company's initiatives for perpetual improvement of risk management, they are looking for competent Know Your Customer (KYC) Quality Control professionals to join their growing business.
If you are driven and determined to bring your career forward, this is the role for you.