AML Compliance AVP
Salary Market aligned
Consultant Sarah Bon
Date posted 23 July 20192019-07-23 2019-09-21 financial-services Taguig National Capital Region PH PHP 100000 150000 150000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A fast-growing financial shared services centre is seeking a AML Compliance AVP to join its dynamic team in Taguig.
About the AML Compliance AVP Role:
In this business critical role, you will monitor anti-money Laundering transactions for the global clients to meet obligations in terms of global laws, regulations and group policies and standards for the prevention of money laundering activities within the group.
• Be the go-to person as an individual contributor handling AML transaction monitoring and investigations, ensuring that the group operates in accordance with all legal and regulatory requirements and all group standards of conduct, so as to protect and enhance the reputation of the financial institution with its regulators and avoid significant financial losses
• Ensure that the transactions are monitored with a risk-based approach and the review is acceptable to internal/external auditors and regulators
• Undertake quality assurance role of transaction monitoring to identify suspicious activities and initiating and review suspicious cases originating from staff within the unit and any systems exception reports
• As and where necessary, undertake investigations to ensure that the case is sufficiently developed for reporting to the senior management, if required
To succeed in the AML Compliance AVP role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with stakeholders of various levels, across borders and internal matrix.
• At least with seven years of experience in compliance or risk management preferable coming from a fund services company or global financial institution
• Knowledge of applicable laws and regulations in compliance specifically AML
• Analytical and communication skills are required to review laws/regulations and assess impact of new regulations and work with business partners to ensure compliance.
• Leadership and organisational skills are required to manage the team and to direct the team's activities
• Possess strong command of English, both oral and written skills, with good interpersonal relationship skills
• Possess high analytical and problem-solving abilities along with high attention to detail
This is a fast-growing financial shared services company that boasts of a great working culture and exemplary benefits for its employees. Globally, it is known to be a reputable investment manager and funds services company with excellent client services.
If you have an outstanding track record of in Compliance/AML and are looking to take your career to the next level, this AML Compliance AVP role is for you.
Apply now or call me to discuss this exciting opportunity.