Head of Compliance (Insurance)
Salary Market aligned
Consultant Ivana Veronica Hermoso
Date posted 15 August 20192019-08-15 2019-10-14 insurance Taguig National Capital Region PH PHP 2500000 5000000 5000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Head of Compliance (Insurance) position has opened for one of the largest insurance companies in the Philippines. Based in Taguig, you will be leading the compliance team in ensuring protection against money laundering, bribery and corruption, as well as data privacy.
About the Head of Compliance (Insurance) Role:
In this business-critical position, you will be ensuring the group complies to all relevant laws, rules, and regulations.
- Advise and provide solutions on compliance control, enabling the business to take on initiatives for growth and expansion
- Identify compliance risks and advise the business on ways to mitigate these
- Ensure that the organisation is complying with relevant laws and regulations to external regulators as well as internal policies and regional standards
- Conduct communication and training to business units for a healthy and risk-aware environment
- Oversee and report key compliance concerns and implement local and regional activities to address these
To be successful in the Head of Compliance (Insurance) position, you must have established a solid career in compliance with a reputable multinational financial services company.
- Senior leader with at least 10 years of experience in a reputable financial services company such as a bank or insurance company
- Extensive exposure to AML, ABC, and fraud investigations
- Experience in a multinational/regional setting is a big advantage
- Candidates with a legal background is preferred
- Strong people management and stakeholder management skills
The company is one of the largest insurance companies in the Philippines with an impressive business in asset management and bancassurance. They boast of a transformative mindset despite being one of the oldest insurance companies in the Philippines. The culture is family oriented, innovative, and dynamic. As part of this exciting enterprise, they are looking for a strong Head of Compliance (Insurance) to aid them.
If you are dynamic, ambitious, and looking for the next challenge in your career, the Head of Compliance (Insurance) role is for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this opportunity.