Head of Fraud Investigations
Salary Market aligned
Consultant Sarah Bon
Date posted 26 August 20192019-08-26 2019-10-25 insurance Taguig National Capital Region PH PHP 100000 150000 150000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Head of Fraud Investigations job has become available at one of the largest life insurance companies in Taguig, Philippines, as they continue to expand their business at an impressive rate.
About the Head of Fraud Investigations Role:
In this business-critical position, you will be improving the fraud risk management programme of the business.
- Lead the fraud management team in doing investigations and analysis of trends
- Cultivate a culture of fraud risk awareness for the company and the officers
- Coordinate and collaborate with regulators, peer companies, and fraud risk industry to help detect and mitigate fraud
- Lead and grow the fraud management team and ensure compliance with internal and external regulatory requirements
To be successful in the Head of Fraud Investigations position, you must have established a solid career in fraud management with a reputable multinational financial services company.
- At least 10 years' relevant experience in fraud operations, preferably obtained from the insurance industry
- Proven good people management and stakeholder management
- Exposure to a large bank, insurance company with numerous branches
- Must have a dynamic, go-getter mindset that is comfortable with setting up processes
- Big 4 experience and international secondment is most preferred
If you are dynamic, ambitious, and looking for the next challenge in your career, the Head of Fraud Investigations role is for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this exciting opportunity.