Deputy Compliance Officer
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Ivana Veronica Hermoso
Date posted 30 September 20192019-09-30 2019-11-29 banking Taguig National Capital Region PH PHP 1300000 2600000 2600000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Deputy Compliance Officer job has just become available at one of the top banks in Korea. Based in Taguig, you will be tasked to ensure that the bank has sound and effective management of compliance risk.
About the Deputy Compliance Officer Role:
In this business critical role, you will assist the Chief Compliance Officer in carrying out relevant functions.
- Keep abreast of the latest regulatory requirements including AML and CFT and implement necessary controls for the branch operations
- Evaluate, review, and advise on policies and procedures of various banking units
- Act as an adviser for all relevant laws as needed
- Conduct regulatory risk assessment and support the management in mitigating said risks
- Analyse results of the monitoring system and act on it
- Ensure an environment of compliance awareness bank-wide
To be successful in the Deputy Compliance Officer role, you must be a seasoned compliance manager in another reputable bank or financial services organisation.
- At least 10 years of compliance experience in a bank or similar financial services company
- Proficient and updated knowledge of regulations in the Philippines
- Excellent know-how of banking operations in a similar business
- Integrity, flexibility and people skills
The company is one of the largest banks in Korea that has established a strong business in the Philippines. They pride themselves in digital innovation and being one of the first bank to successfully implement technologically-advanced measures in banking. They need a strong Deputy Compliance Officer to continue their ever-growing business.
If you are dynamic, ambitious, and are looking for the next big challenge in your career, the Deputy Compliance Officer role is for you.
Apply today to discuss this opportunity.