KYC Quality Assurance Senior Analyst
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Sarah Bon
Date posted 08 October 20192019-10-08 2019-12-07 banking Taguig National Capital Region PH PHP 780000 1000000 1000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A fast-growing financial shared services company is recruiting for a KYC Quality Assurance Senior Analyst to join in its dynamic team in Taguig.
About this KYC Quality Assurance Senior Analyst Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for executing quality assurance on all KYC (Know Your Customer) related processes through monitoring and testing.
- Ensure quality and timely KYC profiles by working closely with KYC analysts
- Support the KYC quality assurance team by highlighting production quality issues and assist with the investigation of quality concerns
- Support KYC requirements for global wholesale banking customers, across multiple business lines, ensuring AML/FEC regulations as well as company policies and procedures are fully implemented
- Test the effectiveness of the controls relating to anti-money laundering (AML, FATCA, financial economic crimes (FEC)
- Assist the Money Laundering Regional Officers in implementing and monitoring policies and procedures (AML/FATCA/FEC)
- Prepare timely quality assurance reports
To succeed in this KYC Quality Assurance Senior Analyst role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively with stakeholders of various levels, across borders.
- Minimum six years’ experience in KYC assurance, quality control, testing, compliance and or external/internal audit in a banking environment; Big 4 auditors with banking exposure are encouraged to apply
- Possess leadership skills with ability to build rapport with and relate to effectively develop a wide range of people
- Attention to detail, ability to self-audit own work, ability to multitask and work under challenging environment with tight deadlines
- ACCAMs certification preferred
- Strong background in end-to-end KYC /customer due diligence (CDD)/enhanced due diligence (EDD)
- Hands-on experience in doing compliance testing, preferably for another multinational bank
The company is a multinational wholesale banking company who set up a shared service centre here in the country. As part of the initiatives for perpetual improvement of risk management, they are looking for competent KYC Quality Assurance professionals to join their growing business.
If you are driven and determined to bring your career forward, this KYC Quality Assurance Senior Analyst job is perfect for you.
Apply today to learn more.