Compliance Officer (Fintech)
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Ivana Veronica Hermoso
Date posted 22 October 20192019-10-22 2019-12-21 financial-services Makati National Capital Region PH PHP 800000 1300000 1300000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Compliance Officer (Fintech) job has been made available at a fintech company with promising growth in the Philippines market. Based in Makati, you will oversee implementing compliance activities and policies within the group.
About the Compliance Officer (Fintech) Role:
In this critical position, you will be responsible for ensuring the company is aligned with external and internal regulations.
- Oversee the compliance process and system in the Philippines
- Advisory of different stakeholders in various business units with regards to the latest regulations
- Work with the Chief Risk Officer and the front-line officers to ensure process compliance and awareness of different risks
To be successful in this Compliance Officer (Fintech) role, you must have established a solid career in Compliance with a reputable financial services company.
- Good knowledge of General regulations, AML, and Financial Crime concepts particularly those relevant to bank products, e-money, and payments
- At least five years' relevant experience in compliance and stakeholder management
- Must have a dynamic, go-getter mindset that is comfortable with a start-up environment
The company is a growing fintech company led by a key figure in global finance. The culture is entrepreneurial, dynamic, and innovative. As part of this exciting enterprise, they are looking for a strong compliance officer to support this growth.
If you are dynamic, ambitious, and looking for the next challenge in your career, the Compliance Officer (Fintech) role is for you.
Apply today to discuss this opportunity.