Trust Compliance Manager
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Sarah Bon
Date posted 22 November 20192019-11-22 2020-01-21 insurance Taguig National Capital Region PH PHP 1000000 1200000 1200000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
One of the top insurance companies in the country is looking for a strategic Trust Compliance Manager with expertise in trust or investment compliance.
About the Trust Compliance Manager Role:
In this business critical position, your responsibility will be to ensure that the investment arm of the insurance company is compliant with applicable laws, regulations, and internal policies.
- Keep abreast of the latest regulatory requirements and implement necessary compliance initiatives for the company
- Evaluate, review, and advise on policies and procedures for various units
- Formulate and update internal policies in line with latest regulatory requirements
- Conduct regulatory risk assessments and support the management in mitigating said risks
- Ensure an environment of compliance awareness business-wide
To succeed in this Trust Compliance Manager role, you must be a seasoned trust compliance manager in another reputable trust/insurance or financial services organisation.
- At least eight years' experience doing trust compliance in a bank or similar financial services company
- Proficient and updated knowledge of local regulations relevant to the business
- Excellent know-how of investment operations in a similar business
- Person with integrity, flexibility and people skills
The company is one of the largest insurance companies in the Philippines with an impressive business in asset management and bancassurance. They boast of a transformative mindset despite being one of the oldest insurance companies in the Philippines. The culture is family oriented, innovative, and dynamic.
If you are dynamic, ambitious, and are looking for the next big challenge in your career, the Trust Compliance Manager role is for you.
Apply today to discuss this opportunity.