Head of Fraud
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Sarah Bon
Date posted 22 November 20192019-11-22 2020-01-21 insurance Taguig National Capital Region PH PHP 100000 150000 150000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Head of Fraud job has become available at one of the largest life insurance companies in Taguig, Philippines, as it continues to expand its business at an impressive rate.
About the Head of Fraud Role:
In this business critical position, you will be improving the fraud risk management programme of the business.
- Lead the fraud management team in conducting investigations and analysis of trends
- Cultivate a culture of fraud risk awareness for the company and the officers
- Coordinate and collaborate with regulators, peer companies, and fraud risk industry to help detect and mitigate fraud
- Lead and grow the fraud management team and ensure compliance with internal and external regulatory requirements
To be successful in this Head of Fraud position, you must have established a solid career in fraud management with a reputable multinational financial services company.
- At least 10 years' relevant experience in fraud operations, preferably in the insurance industry
- Proven people management and stakeholder management skills
- Exposure to a large bank, insurance company with numerous branches
- Must have a dynamic, go-getter mindset and is comfortable with setting up processes
- Big 4 experience and international secondment is most preferred
Proven track record for years, this organisation has an extensive network of mutual funds operations around the world covering 14 markets in Asia including Europe, United States and Africa and has more than 20 million customers worldwide.
If you are dynamic, ambitious, and looking for the next challenge in your career, the Head of Fraud Investigations role is for you.
Apply today to learn more.