KYC Team Lead
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Sarah Bon
Job Ref 1805120/001
Date posted 18 May 2022philippines banking-financial-services/compliance 2022-05-19 2022-07-17 financial-services Taguig National Capital Region PH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A KYC Team Lead job has become available for an AML/KYC expert with strong KYC technical background who has successfully managed a team and looking to grow their career in a global fast-paced environment.
About the KYC Team Lead Role:
In this business critical position, you will be responsible for supervising staff doing KYC processes of the bank for a global scope.
- Extensive knowledge with banking and financial services KYC (Know Your Customer) processes
- Acts as a mentor for the team and prioritises their development
- Well versed in customer due diligence and analysis to determine risk levels
- Oversee the KYC team being on top of all the KYC processes
- Be responsible for team’s allocation of resources and work/processes efficiency plans
To be successful in the Know Your Customer (KYC) Team Lead role, you must have an extensive experience service delivery in a financial shared services set-up.
- Minimum of five years' experience managing a team doing end-to-end KYC processes from a banking/financial shared services industry
- Extensive people management experience, training people and evaluating junior analysts tasks/processes
- Must have handled at least three or more people
- Prior successful team process improvement initiatives in the organisation
The company is a multinational wholesale banking company who set up a shared service centre here in Taguig. As part of the initiatives for perpetual improvement of risk management, they are looking for competent KYC professionals to join their growing business.
If you are driven and determined to bring your career forward, this KYC Team Lead role is right for you.
Apply today to learn more.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.