Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Jerald Yamat
Job Ref 1815650/001
Date posted 13 June 2022philippines banking-financial-services/compliance 2022-06-16 2022-08-12 financial-services Pasig National Capital Region Pasig PH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A Compliance Officer job has become available for someone passionate about risk management and who wants to join a dynamic team in a fast-growing consumer bank.
About the Compliance Officer Role:
Reporting to the Head of AML Compliance, you will play a crucial role in limiting the organisation's risk exposure to a reasonable level. You will be part of the department responsible for managing AML/CFT risk as well as ensuring related processes are in place and that all policies, procedures, and guidelines conform to internal bank policies and applicable regulations.
- Assist in the review and update of the bank's money-laundering prevention program and its AML/CFT compliance programme
- Update timely any related money laundering subjects that might post threats to the organisation
- Be a point of contact with regulators for coordination
- Review procedures related to money laundering investigation and ensure it is up to date
- Identify and prevent money laundering activities
To succeed in this Compliance Officer role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with stakeholders of various levels, across different departments of the bank.
- At least five years' technical AML knowledge skills and experience, and demonstrated hands-on experience obtained from a bank
- Experience with compliance programme implementation and initiated process improvements
- Thorough end-to-end AML experience with strong AML/CFT investigation, policy and advisory exposure
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills
- Relevant AML or related certifications (desired)
- Experience handling/mentoring a small team in AML or compliance
- Familiarity with global financial crimes compliance laws is preferred
This company is much more than financial services and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Compliance Officer job.
Apply today to or contact to discuss this exciting role.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: PasigDate posted: 01 June 2022An excellent Regulatory Compliance Officer job has just become available for someone who wants to take the next step in their career AML career in a fast-paced environment.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: TaguigDate posted: 02 June 2022A Senior AML Investigator job has become available for someone who wants to take the next step in their AML career in a fast-paced environment.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: PasigDate posted: 13 June 2022An AML Officer job has become available for someone passionate about risk management and who wants to join a dynamic team in a fast-growing consumer bank.