Senior Alerts Investigator
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Jerald Yamat
Job Ref 1837870/001
Date posted 15 August 2022philippines banking-financial-services/compliance 2022-08-15 2022-10-14 financial-services Taguig National Capital Region Taguig city PH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A Senior Alerts Investigator job has become available for someone wanting to take the next step in their AML career in a fast-paced environment.
About the Senior Alerts Investigator Role:
In this role as a subject-matter expert, you will do end-to-end transaction investigations, and support your teammates to help them grow and develop while helping the team lead to ensure high-quality output of the team.
- Perform end-to-end investigations on flagged transactions
- Perform assessments and additional research as needed to ensure if a flagged transaction as normal
- Make sound judgement and risk-based decisions as to what is normal in transactions and what needs to be investigated further
- Ensure that the research, data, and other evidences are documented to support your conclusion
- Ensure the timeliness of reports while maintaining the quality and effectiveness of investigations
To succeed in this Senior Alerts Investigator role, you must have in-depth knowledge of AML compliance and the ability to work independently with little supervision.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of the AML policies and regulations
- Skilled in conducting end-to-end investigations
- Minimum of three years of total experience in AML investigations
- Professional certifications (CAMS, CFE, ,ICA or equivalent) is an advantage
You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
If you are driven, determined, and a focused AML professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this AML Investigator job is the role for you.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.