Head of Fraud Management
Salary Market Aligned
Location National Capital RegionFULL_TIME
Consultant Jerald Yamat
Job Ref 1840440/001
Date posted 16 August 2022philippines banking-financial-services/compliance 2022-08-16 2022-10-15 financial-services Pasig City National Capital Region Pasig PH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A Head of Fraud Management job has become available for someone who wants to take the next step in their compliance career in a fast-paced environment.
About Head of Fraud Management Role:
You will be responsible for the overall monitoring of cumulative risk or fraud exposure of identified fraud applications that can come from various sources (Application Services Group, Collections Group, Customer Service Group, Card Services Division, Fraud Management Division, etc.), managing through systematic planning, directing and controlling the activities of the division.
- Formulates strategies for fraud application identification, detection, investigation and prevention, implements and directs the team towards achieving the objectives of the Division
- Conducts regular monitoring of fraud trends by constant coordination with the Application Processing Group, Direct Sales Group, and Fraud Management to ensure that the controls are up to date and in place to safe guard the company from any sort of credit card fraud applicants
- Recommends additional security controls whenever required. Maintains updated records of all irregular, suspicious/fraud applications and regularly monitors developments and communicate with the management about security issues and make recommendations for further actions so as to prevent loss due to fraud and irregular applications
- Manages and directly supervises day to day activities undertaken by Applications Fraud Officers
- Ensures the Division’s weekly, monthly and yearly MIS report are accurately done, submitted on time and kept confidential. MIS for cumulative fraud applications from identified companies, individuals, agencies/agents, etc.
- Ensures that Negative Listing of Fraud Information are up to date from submitted confirmed fraud applications
- Ensures that Association, Regulatory and Bank requirement(s)/report(s) are submitted/reviewed within the prescribed period which may result to fines/penalties due to non-compliance. Regulatory: Central Bank of the Philippines – Suspicious Transaction Reporting (STR) for identified collusive companies, DS agents, DS agencies, etc.
- Conducts regular meeting with the Division for updates on procedures, guidelines and new products being launched by RCBC Bankard. Attends to inquiries or complaints made by company associates, YGC Group and external clients
- Prepares Fraud Bulletin as to the result of profiling cumulative/related risks discovered on several sources or root cause of fraud applications and recommends possible solution to deter fraud
- Ensures that all fraud related reports shown or extracted from LOS (Loan Origination System) are being reviewed and scrutinised on timely manner by Application Fraud Officers and any adverse findings should be acted upon and escalated to the management
- Takes up with the Group Head problems affecting the Division and recommends solutions thereto. Reviews work assignments and discuss the same with the Application Fraud Officers to improve overall efficiency of the Division
- Assumes direct responsibility for and/or in behalf of the Applications Fraud Officers as necessary when the latter is on leave, ensuring continued accomplishments of important task and duties
To succeed in this Head of Fraud Management role, you must have in-depth knowledge of fraud investigation, processes and operations of the bank.
- Graduate of any four-year college course, preferably in business
- Minimum of seven years’ experience in credit card operations, analytical as well as problem solving skills and thorough knowledge about the credit card industry regulations are preferred
This company is much more than financial services and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise, and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive
If you have have in-depth knowledge of fraud investigation and processes, this Head of Fraud Management role is for you.
Apply today or contact me to take a chance on this exciting role.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: LuzonDate posted: 26 September 2022A Head of Fraud Management job has become available for you to take the next step in your compliance career in a fast-paced environment.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: LuzonDate posted: 13 September 2022A Head of Fraud Management job has become available for you to take the next step in your compliance career in a fast-paced environment.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: PhilippinesDate posted: 25 August 2022An exciting Institutional Banking Head role has just become available at one of the most respected international banks. You will report directly to the Managing Director of Corporate Banking.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: ManilaDate posted: 24 August 2022A leading consumer bank is urgently seeking a Service Quality Head (AVP). In this job, you must have a strong background and knowledge in customer experience, customer relationship management and project management. Experience in banking is an advantage.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: ManilaDate posted: 07 August 2022An exciting Business Product Development Head job has just become available at one of the most respected leading local banks based in Manila. Reporting directly to Head of Trust Trading. This is a role for a product developer who is a leader in their field.