Internal Audit Officer
Salary Market Aligned
Location National Capital RegionFULL_TIME
Consultant Jerald Yamat
Job Ref 1863740/001
Date posted 17 October 2022philippines banking-financial-services/compliance 2022-10-17 2022-12-16 financial-services Makati City National Capital Region Makati City PH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An Internal Audit Officer job has become available for someone wanting to take the next step in their audit career in a fast-paced environment.
About the Internal Audit Officer Role:
In this critical position, you will complete evaluations of systems and processes to mitigate/manage risk; work on a broad variety of local and global audit assignments and projects within the organisation as part of the global team and work with a broad scope in a small, global team, where the participation and value-add from each member is key to the success of the group internal audit function.
- Report directly to the Assistant Manager/Manager and keep the Manager up-to-date with emerging issues, audit progress and resourcing information
- Demonstrate comprehension and ability to evaluate existing policies and procedures and identify controls
- Assist with planning scope and procedures with guidance from the Manager/Senior Manager
- Develop audit programmes by documenting steps to be performed in the audit
- Execute audits which include planning, fieldwork execution and reporting in a competent and professional manner
- Execute audits of more complex transactions or operations
- Review work papers of other project team members
- Complete audit calendar indicating the audits to be completed over a defined timeframe
- Be part of the audit team, identify and escalate audit issues, fostering a constructive tone in audit reports
- Facilitate issue tracking and validation of closure of issues (TeamCentral)
- Contribute to the further enhancement of the audit process and involvement in audit methodology projects and supporting GIA management
- Maintain expertise and pursue training to keep abreast of new and proposed developments in the auditing field and consider the impact on the company through various industry organisations including the IIA
To succeed in this role, you much have an in depth knowledge of modern internal audit best practice and methods.
- Degree qualified; accountancy, audit, financial or regulatory qualification is an advantage
- CIA or CISA certification is a significant advantage
- At least five years of relevant experience in a similar internal audit position, preferably in a financial institution/Big 4 in an international environment
- IFRS knowledge
- Affinity with governance, risk and compliance related issues
- Capable of understanding the applications of a range of audit techniques
- Knowledge of the TeamMate application and use of CAATs will be considered an advantage
- Experience in auditing in an international multi-location environment is a significant advantage
- Hands-on experience of automated internal audit applications/tools is an advantage. In addition to automated internal audit applications, proficiency with Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio is expected
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English is a prerequisite
The company is a is a global leader in fund services, corporate governance and related asset services with staff across 80 offices worldwide. With more than $1 trillion in assets under administration, deliver end-to-end solutions and exceptional service to meet our clients’ needs.
If you are dynamic, ambitious, and looking for the next challenge in your career, the Internal Audit Officer role is right for you.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MakatiDate posted: 23 November 2022An Senior Internal Auditor (AVP - VP) job has become available for someone wanting to take the next step in their audit career in a fast-paced environment.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MakatiDate posted: 13 November 2022An Internal Audit Officer job has become available for someone who wants to take the next step in their audit career in a fast-paced environment.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MakatiDate posted: 04 November 2022An Internal Audit Officer job has become available for someone wanting to take the next step in their audit career in a fast-paced environment.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: ManilaDate posted: 22 November 2022A leading international bank is urgently seeking a KYC Delivery Manager (Financial Shared Services). In this job, you must have a strong background, knowledge and skills in operations management. Experience in KYC and compliance is an advantage.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: TaguigDate posted: 17 November 2022A Tax Compliance Supervisor (Midshift) job has opened up at a company with dynamic, sharp, and collaborative culture.