Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Jerald Yamat
Job Ref 1846140/001
Date posted 13 November 2022philippines banking-financial-services/compliance 2022-11-13 2023-01-12 financial-services Makati National Capital Region Makati City PH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A Compliance Officer job has become available for someone who wants to take the next step in their compliance career in a fast-paced environment.
About the Compliance Officer Role:
In this business critical position, you will assist the Chief Compliance Officer in carrying out the anti-money laundering/combating the financing of terrorism functions.
- Assist the senior staff to conduct enterprise-wide risk assessment on AML/CFT (EWRA) for the bank including overseas branches/subsidiaries, prepare reports in a timely manner
- Assist the senior staff to conduct training to overseas branches in relation to EWRA. Assist the senior staff to conduct product risk assessment for the bank including overseas branches/subsidiaries
- Conduct AML/CFT compliance inspection (onsite or offsite) on overseas branches/subsidiaries according to compliance work plan, and monitor the mitigation progress
- Monitor and summarise the host country regulations and the impact assessment received from overseas branches/subsidiaries
- Translate the HO AML compliance policies and procedures into English
- Provide advice and support for the inquiries and issues in relation to AML compliance received from overseas branches/subsidiaries
- Provide support and coordination for upgrading of AML functional systems of overseas branches/subsidiaries
To succeed in this Compliance Officer role, you must have in-depth knowledge of AML compliance and the ability to work independently with little supervision.
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in law, finance and banking, or related fields
- Three years’ experience in banking compliance, audit or any related AML/CFT background
- Initiative, sense of responsibility, enthusiasm and readiness to work hard
- Good command of both spoken and written English
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Open to working 100% onsite in Makati
This company is much more than financial services and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise, and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all add up to a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined, and a focused compliance professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Compliance Officer job is the role for you.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MakatiDate posted: 30 November 2022A Compliance Officer job has become available for someone who wants to take the next step in their compliance career in a fast-paced environment.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: TaguigDate posted: 30 November 2022A Financial Crime Compliance Officer job has become available for you to take the next step in your AML career in a fast-paced environment.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: TaguigDate posted: 17 November 2022A Tax Compliance Supervisor (Midshift) job has opened up at a company with dynamic, sharp, and collaborative culture.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: PhilippinesDate posted: 13 November 2022A Compliance Assurance Manager job has become available for you to take the next step in your compliance/AML career in a fast-paced environment.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: TaguigDate posted: 13 November 2022A Regulatory Compliance Manager job has become available, if you want to take the next step in their career in a fast-paced environment.