Financial Crime Manager
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Jerald Yamat
Job Ref 1882920/001
Date posted 21 December 2022philippines banking-financial-services/compliance 2023-01-04 2023-02-19 financial-services Taguig National Capital Region Taguig City PH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A Financial Crime Manager job has become available for someone wanting to take the next step in their compliance career in a fast-paced environment.
About the Financial Crime Manager Role:
In this business critical position, you will support in conducting investigation, performing risk assessments and overseeing the local business unit's compliance with all local and regional fraud/COI policies, guidelines, and local laws and regulations.
- Perform the high-level gap analysis of any FC-related regional standards/policies/amendments and local laws and regulations
- Review and lead the submission of the fraud risk assessment, subject to the approval of the Compliance Officer (CO)
- Perform detailed reviews of investigation reports drafted by other FC team members prior to discussion with the AVP - FC
- Prepare an implementation plan to roll out required training and communications to all affected units based on the most recent PCA regional compliance standards, new laws, regulations, or amendments to existing laws or regulations
- Serve as the point person within the compliance team who will monitor compliance of all FC-related action items resulting from all FC-themed groupwide internal audit (GwIA) and/or QA reviews
- Ensure that all FC-related action items arising from any local, PCA or Group QA or audits of GwIA are closed on or before the identified due date
To succeed in this Financial Crime Manager role, you must be a seasoned compliance manager with another reputable financial services organisation.
- College degree, at least a bachelor’s/college degree in finance/accountancy/business
- At least five years of relevant experience, with a minimum of three years of management/supervisory experience
- Fraud and financial crime-related qualifications (e.g. ACFS, CFE, CAMS) is desirable
- Strong technical knowledge of local and international fraud and COI related laws and regulations
- Experienced in interpreting and applying policies, laws and regulations and explaining them to key stakeholders and business partners
- Strong leadership skills with proven ability to work with diverse individuals drawn from various teams and backgrounds
The company is one of the largest financial services companies in the Philippines. They pride themselves on a culture of transformative mindsets, professional growth, and collaboration. This exciting company is looking for a strong AML Head to support their growth.
If you are dynamic, ambitious, and are looking for the next big challenge in your career, the Financial Crime Compliance Manager role is right for you.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: ManilaDate posted: 26 January 2023A leading international bank is urgently recruiting for a KYC Delivery Manager (Financial Shared Services) job. In this job, you must have a strong background, knowledge and skills in operations management. Experience in KYC and compliance is an advantage.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: ManilaDate posted: 25 January 2023A leading international bank is urgently recruiting for a KYC KYC Delivery Manager (Financial Shared Services) job. In this job, you must have a strong background, knowledge and skills in operations management. Experience in KYC and compliance is an advantage.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: TaguigDate posted: 13 December 2022A Financial Crime Compliance Manager job has become available for someone wanting to take the next step in their compliance career in a fast-paced environment.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: PhilippinesDate posted: 02 February 2023An exciting Market Valuation and Risk Management - AVP job has opened up at a company with a culture that is dynamic, sharp, and collaborative.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: TaguigDate posted: 31 January 2023A VP - Internal Audit job has become available for a seasoned auditor from the financial shared services arm of a global bank.