Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Jerald Yamat
Job Ref 1896830/001
Date posted 30 January 2023philippines banking-financial-services/compliance 2023-01-30 2023-03-31 financial-services Taguig National Capital Region Taguig City PH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An AML Manager job has become available for someone wanting to take the next step in their AML career in a fast-paced environment.
About the AML Manager Role:
In this business critical position, you will support in conducting investigation, performing risk assessments and overseeing the local business unit's compliance with all local and regional fraud/COI policies, guidelines, and local laws and regulations.
- Perform high-level gap analysis of any FC-related regional standards/policies/amendments and local laws and regulations
- Review and lead the submission of the fraud risk assessment, subject to the approval of the Compliance Officer (CO)
- Perform detailed reviews of investigation reports drafted by other FC team members prior to discussion with the AVP - FC
- Prepare an implementation plan to roll out required training and communications to all affected units based on the most recent PCA regional compliance standards, new laws, regulations, or amendments to existing laws or regulations
- Serve as the point person within the compliance team who will monitor compliance of all FC-related action items resulting from all FC-themed group-wide internal audit (GwIA) and/or QA reviews
To succeed in this AML Manager role, you must be a seasoned compliance manager with another reputable financial services organisation.
- College degree, at least a bachelor’s/college degree in finance/accountancy/business
- At least five years of relevant experience, with a minimum of three years of management/supervisory experience
- Fraud and financial crime-related qualifications (e.g. ACFS, CFE, CAMS) is desirable
- Strong technical knowledge of local and international fraud and COI related laws and regulations
- Experienced in interpreting and applying policies, laws and regulations and explaining them to key stakeholders and business partners
- Strong leadership skills with proven ability to work with diverse individuals drawn from various teams and backgrounds
The company is one of the largest financial services companies in the Philippines. They pride themselves on a culture of transformative mindsets, professional growth, and collaboration. This exciting company is looking for a strong AML to support their growth.
If you are driven, dynamic, and looking for a new challenge in your career, this AML Manager job is right for you.
Apply for the role today or contact me to learn more.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Get in touch
+63 2 8841 9398
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: TaguigDate posted: 15 March 2023An AML Team Lead job has become available for someone wanting to take the next step in their AML career in a fast-paced environment.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: PhilippinesDate posted: 30 January 2023The Senior AML Investigator job has become available for someone wanting to take the next step in their AML career in a fast-paced environment.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: ManilaDate posted: 26 January 2023A leading international bank is urgently seeking an AML Delivery Manager (Transaction Monitoring). In this job, you must have a strong background, knowledge and skills in operations management, people management and migrations. Experience in AML and transaction monitoring is an advantage.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: National Capital RegionDate posted: 17 March 2023An Internal Audit Officer job has become available for someone wanting to take the next step in their Auditing career in a fast-paced environment.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: TaguigDate posted: 19 March 2023An exciting Data Protection Officer (AVP - VP) job has become available for someone who wants to take the next step in their career in a fast-paced environment.