Chief Credit and Collections Officer - Expat eligible
Consultant Priya Gupta
Date posted 15 March 2019 2019-03-152019-05-14 financial-services Taguig National Capital Region PH PHP 250000 300000 300000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph
A pioneer in digital banking is hiring a Chief Credit and Collection Officer to lead the digital platform managing fraud, underwriting and Credit Collections focus on retail banking market in the Philippines.
About the Chief Credit and Collection Officer Role:
This new role has been created to strategises and determines the direction for overall credit management activities which includes entire credit life cycle, including credit underwriting, fraud and authorisation, credit administration, collections and recovery. The purpose of the role is to protect the portfolio and run the digital platform in a forward thinking environment.
- Establish a robust Consumer Credit Operation framework including but not limited to credit underwriting, collection & recoveries, fraud management and loan restructuring
- Provide oversight and steer the development of similar framework and best practices where appropriate
- Identify key objectives, financial and other performance measures for the department
- Monitor, manage and improve the day-to-day operations across all relevant areas including front end operations, line support operations and other shared service functions
- Responsible for key credit KPIs including approvals, asset quality and recoveries
- Support P&L growth for Consumer Banking
- Identify every opportunity from process improvement and system automation to improve value added opportunities for both clients and business
- Assign work, set completion dates, review work, and manage performance of the team
- Provide overall people leadership to managers, teams and individuals to build core values and desired culture
- Managing the performance of the consumer credit operations management team
This is an exciting opportunity to build a new Digital Bank and take ownership of the most critical piece of operations. This is an innovative and cutting edge team that is building a new market in the Philippines Financial Services space.
- Regional exposure to a e-commerce/digital banking for credit collections and risk
- Depth of experience in retail and consumer business products
- Excellent track record of people management
- Overseas working experience or willing to relocate to Philippines
The successful Chief Credit and Collection Officer will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are immediately available and want to take the next step in your career, this role is for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Please apply today to discuss this exciting opportunity.