Wealth Management - Relationship Manager
Consultant Michele Manabat
Date posted 09 May 20192019-05-17 2019-07-08 banking Taguig National Capital Region PH PHP 750000 1000000 1000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph
An exciting Relationship Manager (Wealth Management) job have just become available at one of the fastest growing local universal banks in the Philippines. Branch based within multiple business district locations in Manila, this role is a fresh and dynamic division of the bank.
About the Wealth Management - Relationship Manager Role:
In this role, you will be contributing to the growth and development of the Wealth Management team.
- Achieve the department’s financial targets and contribute to the overall business profitability
- Grow and deepen relationships with high net worth customers, ensuring good understanding of their investment needs; and becoming trusted investment advisers
- Collaborate with branch partners on developing strategies to maintain strong relationships, anticipate customer needs, and provide high quality service at all times
- Work closely with colleagues from product and service partners to identifying opportunities to strengthen relationships and provide technical advice to customers when necessary
- Monitor client portfolios and safeguard the Bank’s interest and minimise operations and credit risk
To be successful in this Relationship Manager (Wealth Management) job, you should have solid business development and relationship building skills, and strong knowledge on investments.
- Minimum of three years' significant work experience in wealth management or private banking
- Certified SEC Fixed Income Salesman is an advantage
- Good knowledge of the financial markets, investment products and services, and strong credit skills
- Strong customer orientation with inclination towards business development and sales
- Excellent written, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Strong motivation and personal drive to succeed; and can work with considerable autonomy and with a team
The company is one of the foremost and fastest growing local banks in the Philippines whose business has been functioning for over 20 years. Due to their aggressive and recent expansions, they are looking for proficient professionals to join their rising organisation.
If you have the drive and determination to contribute to a growing business, this Wealth Relationship Manager role is for you.
Apply today for a chance to take on this exciting role.