Relationship Manager - Developer/Real Estate Financing
Salary Market aligned
Location National Capital RegionFULL_TIME
Consultant Michele Manabat
Date posted 25 June 20192019-06-25 2019-08-24 banking Taguig National Capital Region Taguig, BGC PH PHP 1305000 2175000 2175000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Real Estate Developer Financing - Relationship Manager job had just become available at one of the foremost International Banks in the Philippines. Based at the head office in Taguig, BGC, this role is in a dynamic division of the bank.
About this Real Estate Developer Financing – Relationship Manager role:
In this role, you will be responsible for the growth and development of the Corporate Banking portfolio for real estate developer accounts.
- Achieve the department’s financial targets, and generate revenue growth to contribute to the overall business profitability
- Grow and deepen new and existing relationships with real estate developer clients within the scope of products and services (CTS Financing, Developmental / Term Loans, etc.)
- Proactively implement strategies to enhance and maintain strong business relationships, anticipate customer needs, and provide high quality service at all times
- Monitor the quality of client portfolios and safeguard the Bank’s interest and minimise operations and credit risk
- Ensure timely collection of due payments, and compliance of all audit exceptions
- Work closely with colleagues from other businesses, product partners, and service partners to identify opportunities to strengthen relationships by identifying customer needs
To be successful in this Real Estate Developer Financing – Relationship Manager job, you should have strong business development and relationship building skills.
- Minimum of five years' significant work experience in Corporate Banking or Developer Financing – Relationship Management
- Strong customer orientation with inclination towards business development and sales
- Can work with considerable autonomy and also be a team player
- Excellent written, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Strong motivation and personal drive to succeed
The company is one of the foremost and continuously growing foreign banks in the Philippines whose business has been operations for 20 years. Given their growth the past year, they are looking for proficient and aggressive professionals to join and contribute to their organisation.
If you have the drive and determination to contribute to a growing business, this Real Estate Developer Financing – Relationship Manager role is for you.
Call or email me today and get started on this exciting opportunity.