Senior Wealth Manager (Pampanga)
Salary Market Aligned
Location Central LuzonFULL_TIME
Consultant Michele Manabat
Date posted 27 September 20192019-09-27 2019-11-26 banking Pampanga Central Luzon Pampanga PH PHP 1350000 2550000 2550000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Senior Wealth Manager (Pampanga) job had just become available at one of the fastest growing local universal banks in the Philippines. Based in Pampanga, this role will join a fresh and dynamic division of the bank.
About the Senior Wealth Manager (Pampanga) Role:
In this role, you will be contributing to the growth and development of the wealth management team.
- Achieve the department’s financial targets and contribute to the overall business profitability
- Grow and deepen relationships with high net worth customers, ensuring good understanding of their investment needs; and becoming trusted investment advisers
- Collaborate with branch partners on developing strategies to maintain strong relationships, anticipate customer needs, and provide high quality service at all times
- Work closely with colleagues from product and service partners to identifying opportunities to strengthen relationships and provide technical advice to customers when necessary
- Monitor client portfolios and safeguard the bank’s interest and minimise operations and credit risk
To be successful in this Senior Relationship Manager (Wealth Management) job, you should have solid business development and relationship building skills, and strong knowledge of investments.
- Minimum of three years significant work experience in wealth management or private banking; or over five years of successful experience in branch banking sales and marketing
- Certified SEC Fixed Income Salesman is an advantage
- Good knowledge of the financial markets, investment products and services, and strong credit skills
- Customer-oriented with inclination towards business development and sales
- Excellent written, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Strong motivation and personal drive to succeed; and can work with considerable autonomy and with a team
The company is one of the foremost and fastest growing local banks in the Philippines whose business has been functioning for over 20 years. Due to their aggressive and recent expansions, they are looking for proficient professionals to join their rising organisation.
If you have the drive and determination to contribute to a growing business, this Senior Wealth Manager (Pampanga) role is for you.
Apply now to learn more.