Premier Wealth Manager
Salary Market Aligned
Location National Capital RegionFULL_TIME
Consultant Michele Manabat
Date posted 15 October 20192019-10-15 2019-12-14 banking Taguig National Capital Region PH PHP 1160000 2175000 2175000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A thrilling Premier Wealth Manager job had just become available at one of the foremost international banks in the Philippines. Head office based in Taguig, BGC, you will join a dynamic division of the bank.
About the Premier Wealth Manager Role:
In this role, you will be responsible for the growth and development of the Wealth Management portfolio for the bank’s affluent and high net worth customers.
- Achieve the department’s financial targets, and generate revenue growth to contribute to the overall business profitability in line with the retail banking group’s aspirations and segment’s value proposition
- Grow and deepen relationships with affluent and high net worth clients, and be accountable for the development of the segment’s long-term market strategies for customer’s acquisition, migration, and retention
- Work closely with internal businesses, product partners, and service partners to identify opportunities to strengthen relationships by identifying customer needs
- Proactively implement strategies to enhance and maintain strong business relationships, anticipate customer needs, and provide high quality service at all times
- Monitor the quality of client portfolios and safeguard the bank’s interest and minimise operations and credit risk
To succeed in this Premier Wealth Manager job, you should have strong business development and relationship building skills.
- Minimum of five years' significant work experience in relationship management for affluent and/or high net worth clients
- Skilled in marketing investment products, preferably with certifications
- Strong customer orientation with inclination towards business development and sales
- Excellent written, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Strong motivation and personal drive to succeed
The company is one of the foremost and continuously growing foreign banks in the Philippines whose business has been operations for 20 years. Given their growth, they are looking for proficient and aggressive professionals to join and contribute to their organisation.
If you have the drive and determination to contribute to a growing business, this Premier Wealth Manager role is for you.