Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Micah Casem
Job Ref 1828110/001
Date posted 18 July 2022philippines banking-financial-services/consumer-banking 2022-07-18 2022-09-16 banking Manila National Capital Region PH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Branch Manager job has opened up at one of the foremost and fastest growing local banks in the Philippines.
About the Branch Manager Role:
In this role, you will assign and direct all work performed in the branch and to supervise all areas of operation. You will also manage staff, foster a positive environment and ensure customer satisfaction and proper branch operations.
- Direct all operational aspects including distribution operations, customer service, human resources, administration and sales
- Assess local market conditions and identify current and prospective sales opportunities
- Develop forecasts, financial objectives and business plans
- Meet goals and metrics
- Manage budget and allocate funds appropriately
- Bring out the best of branch’s personnel by providing training, coaching, development and motivation
- Locate areas of improvement and propose corrective actions that meet challenges and leverage growth opportunities
- Share knowledge with other branches and headquarters on effective practices, competitive intelligence, business opportunities and needs
- Address customer and employee satisfaction issues promptly
- Adhere to high ethical standards, and comply with all regulations/applicable laws
- Network to improve the presence and reputation of the branch and company
- Stay abreast of competing markets and provide reports on market movement and penetration
To succeed in this Branch Manager role, you will need to have a hands-on approach and be committed to the expansion and success of the business by implementing strategies that increase productivity and enable sales targets achievement.
- Proven branch management experience, as a branch manager or similar role
- Sufficient knowledge of modern management techniques and best practises
- Ability to meet sales targets and production goals
- Familiar with industry’s rules and regulations
- Excellent organisational skills
- Results driven and customer focused
- Leadership and human resources management skills
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration or related field
The company is one of the foremost and fastest growing local banks in the Philippines whose business has been functioning for over 20 years. Due to their aggressive and recent expansions, they are looking for proficient professionals to join their rising organisation.
If you have the drive and determination to contribute to a growing business, this Branch Manager role is for you.
Apply now to learn more.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: ManilaDate posted: 07 August 2022An exciting Credit Manager job has just become available at one of the leading foreign banks. You report directly to Head of Deputy Risk Control Department.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: ManilaDate posted: 07 August 2022An exciting Virtual Banking Project Management Head job has just become available at one of the leading foreign banks.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: ManilaDate posted: 07 August 2022An exciting Senior Relationship Manager - Institutional Banking job has just become available at one of the leading foreign banks.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: TaguigDate posted: 29 July 2022If you are a seasoned Compliance Officer who has built strong compliance frameworks and processes, managed a successful compliance team, has strong stakeholder management skills, and is keen to join a very fast paced international financial services company, this Chief Compliance Officer role is for you.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MakatiDate posted: 28 July 2022An exciting Relationship Manager - Project Finance job has opened up at afirm that is considered to be the largest financial institution and public company in the world.