Quality and Training Lead (Fintech Bank)
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Maureene Guzman
Job Ref 1870280/001
Date posted 02 November 2022philippines banking-financial-services/consumer-banking 2022-11-02 2023-01-01 financial-services National Capital Region Calabarzon PH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading digital bank is urgently recruiting a Quality and Training Lead (Fintech Bank). In this job, you must have lending operations experience under banking or handled a financial services account/client. Technical knowledge and experience in quality scoring (QMS - Quality Management Scoring) is an advantage.
About the Quality and Training Lead (Fintech Bank) Role:
The role is responsible for creating training manuals, quality assurance processes to be used to train new hires and to design upscale training for customer service representatives. The role will document all the workflows and processes of the lending team as a group.
- Design training plans based on hiring projections
- Focus on modules and planning tests scores
- Conduct regular audits on every customer interaction
- Implement quality framework to audit lending collections in mobile app and website to ensure standards are met with compliance, etc.
- Develop and manage the quality assurance and training programme for operations
- Recommend system and process improvements based on analysing the data generated operational dashboards
- Partner with operations, finance and other departments to ensure the recommendation for system and process improvements are appropriately addressed
- Perform periodic quality assurance reviews and reports process and system improvements
- Coordinate with operations on the resolution of identified areas for improvements
- Train new hires and existing operations staff across all banking operations departments
- Possess in-depth knowledge of quality performance
- Knowledge in quality scoring (QMS)
- Stay up to date with market and QA trends
To succeed in this Quality and Training Lead (Fintech Bank) role, you must have a financial services background or have handled a financial services account/client. Technical knowledge and experience in quality scoring (QMS - Quality Management Scoring) is a requirement and an advantage.
- At least five years of experience in managing quality, training and audit
- Graduate of any four-year business-related course
- Good to have COPC (Customer Operations Performance Centre) certification, but not required
This leading fintech company does not need an introduction.
If you have the drive and determination to contribute your expertise in a thriving fast-paced and highly competitive environment, this Quality and Training Lead (Fintech Bank) role is right for you.
Apply now or contact me to learn more.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: ManilaDate posted: 10 November 2022A leading consumer bank is urgently seeking a Service Quality Head (AVP). In this job, you must have a strong background and knowledge in customer experience, customer relationship management and project management. Experience in banking is an advantage.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MakatiDate posted: 07 December 2022An Investment Banking - Senior Director job has become available at a leading investment house.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: ManilaDate posted: 07 December 2022A Treasury Head job has become available at a company that needs no introduction.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: PhilippinesDate posted: 05 December 2022A Finance Reporting Officer job has become available at one of the top banks in the country.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: PhilippinesDate posted: 02 December 2022An exciting Corporate Finance Manager job has opened up at a company that needs no introduction.