Collections Team Lead (Fintech)
Salary Market Aligned
Location National Capital RegionFULL_TIME
Consultant Maureene Guzman
Job Ref 1868150/001
Date posted 15 November 2022philippines banking-financial-services/consumer-banking 2022-11-15 2023-01-14 financial-services Makati National Capital Region PH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Make the move and be a part of an exciting career in this Collections Team Lead (Fintech) job with a leading local bank.
About the Collections Team Lead (Fintech) Role:
The Collections Team Lead provides day-to-day work for the group, conducts workload studies, plans activities, sets direction, and provides supervision to and evaluation of direct reports.
- Review and make recommendations for any changes to process that will improve effectiveness or efficiency of the function
- Ensure the team is compliant with all industry regulations internal compliance and risk frameworks
- Define and agree on the collections strategy with the Collections Leadership team
- Day-to-day leadership responsibilities for managing the respective Collection team, including recruiting, hiring, training and coaching
- Promote ongoing development of metrics in order to continually optimise team performance
- Drive assigned team to meet targets in relation to delinquency and losses
- Continual development and motivation of team
- Process management responsibility for applicable processes and activities
- Ensure team goals are aligned to business strategy and goals
To succeed in this Collections Team Lead (Fintech) role, you must have a strong background and experience in collections operations, people management, building metrics for the team and managing the local market.
- At least three years' experience in business processes and operational requirements in the same position
- College graduate of any business-related course
- Superior commitment to excellent customer service
- Ability to facilitate and lead optimal communication structure/processes between internal and external stakeholders as a means of driving performance
- Receivables and credit management experience, particularly in an early collections environment
- Ability to lead and partake in change management efforts for your team or the whole department
- Excellent English communication skills
- Experience in fintech is an advantage
This is an excellent opportunity to advance your career with a leading local back
If you have the drive and determination to contribute your expertise in this leading international bank, this Collections Team Lead (Fintech) role is for you.
Apply now or contact me to learn more.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MakatiDate posted: 23 November 2022An Senior Internal Auditor (AVP - VP) job has become available for someone wanting to take the next step in their audit career in a fast-paced environment.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: ManilaDate posted: 22 November 2022A leading international bank is urgently seeking a KYC Delivery Manager (Financial Shared Services). In this job, you must have a strong background, knowledge and skills in operations management. Experience in KYC and compliance is an advantage.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: TaguigDate posted: 17 November 2022A Tax Compliance Supervisor (Midshift) job has opened up at a company with dynamic, sharp, and collaborative culture.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: PhilippinesDate posted: 17 November 2022An Audit Manager job has become available if you want to take the next step in your career in a fast-paced environment.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MakatiDate posted: 15 November 2022A Regulatory Reporting, VP job has become available at a company that needs no introduction.