Head of Operations (Top Universal Bank)
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Maureene Guzman
Job Ref 1892020/001
Date posted 08 February 2023philippines banking-financial-services/consumer-banking 2023-02-16 2023-04-09 financial-services Manila National Capital Region PH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A Head of Operations (Top Universal Bank) job has become available at a top universal bank. The role requires a transformative mindset, strong background and experience in back-office bank operations.
About the Head of Operations (Top Universal Bank) Role:
The Head of Operations (Top Universal Bank) will oversee daily activities across functions such as finance, IT and regulatory compliance. The Head of Operations responsibilities include designing policies, overseeing customer service and implementing technology solutions. You should be a responsible leader with an analytical and strategic mind and have a broad knowledge of the business and also be committed to productivity and compliance.
- Formulate business strategy with others in the executive team
- Design policies that align with overall strategy
- Implement efficient processes and standards
- Coordinate customer service operations and find ways to ensure customer retention
- Ensure compliance with local and international laws (e.g. data protection)
- Oversee the implementation of technology solutions throughout the organisation
- Manage contracts and relations with customers, vendors, partners and other stakeholders
- Evaluate risk and lead quality assurance efforts
- Oversee expenses and budgeting to help the organisation optimise costs and benefits
- Mentor and motivate teams to achieve productivity and engagement
- Report on operational performance and suggest improvements
To succeed in this Head of Operations role, you must have a transformative mindset, ensure operations run smoothly and that teams are productive. Must have at least 15 - 20 years of experience in management or leadership role in operations, policy or risk environments of preferably a financial or technological institution. Leadership experience in technology applications, transformation and solutions designs is also preferred
- Proven experience as a Head of Operations, Operations Director or similar leadership role
- Familiarity with all business functions including HR, finance, supply chain and IT
- Experience with implementing IT systems
- Knowledge of data analytics and reporting
- Good with numbers and financial planning
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent organisational and leadership abilities
- Analytical mind
- Problem-solving aptitude
- At least 15 - 20 years of experience in management or leadership role in operation, policy or risk environments of preferably a financial or technological institution
- Leadership experience in technology applications, transformation and solutions designs is also preferred
- Relevant training in general financial management and/or risk management of financial institutions
- Completion of Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Training
The top universal bank does not need an introduction.
If you have the drive and determination to contribute your expertise in bank operations, this Head of Operations (Top Universal Bank) role is right for you.
Apply now to learn more.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Get in touch
+63 2 8 841 9389
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: TaguigDate posted: 20 March 2023An exciting Digital Channel Head job has opened up at a strong digital banking business in the Philippines.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MakatiDate posted: 05 March 2023An exciting Agency Sales Head role has opened up at a company that needs no introduction.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: National Capital RegionDate posted: 08 February 2023Make the move and be a part of an exciting career in a top universal bank in a Process Improvement Head job under the customer experience department. The role requires you must have an extensive background in cross-functional process improvements in a retail bank.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: National Capital RegionDate posted: 10 February 2023A Treasury Operations Department Head job has become available at a fintech bank. The role requires solid background in treasury operations preferably in financial services. Experience in remittance is an advantage.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: TaguigDate posted: 30 January 2023A Compliance Head job has become available for a seasoned compliance leader who has successfully built compliance frameworks and processes for a big multinational bank or a reputable financial shared services.