Chief Operating Officer (Fintech Bank)
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Maureene Guzman
Job Ref 1894700/001
Date posted 08 February 2023philippines banking-financial-services/consumer-banking 2023-02-16 2023-04-09 financial-services Manila National Capital Region PH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
Make the move and be a part of an exciting career in a fintech bank. This Chief Operating Officer (Fintech Bank) job requires experience in banking operations, excellent people skill, business acumen and exemplary work ethics.
About the Chief Operating Officer (Fintech Bank) Role:
The Chief Operating Officer will oversee the organisation’s ongoing operations and procedures. You will be the company’s second-in-command and responsible for the efficiency of business. The COO role is a key member of the senior management team, reporting only to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO). You’ll have to maintain control of diverse business operations, an experienced and efficient leader. The goal of the COO position is to secure the functionality of business to drive extensive and sustainable growth.
- Design and implement business strategies, plans and procedures
- Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth
- Establish policies that promote company culture and vision
- Oversee daily operations of the company and the work of executives (IT, Marketing, Sales, Finance, etc.)
- Lead employees to encourage maximum performance and dedication
- Evaluate performance by analysing and interpreting data and metrics
- Write and submit reports to the CEO in all matters of importance
- Assist the CEO in fund raising ventures
- Participate in expansion activities (investments, acquisitions, corporate alliances, etc.)
- Manage relationships with partners/vendors
To succeed in this Head of Operations role, you must have an excellent people skill, business acumen and exemplary work ethics.
- Proven experience as a Chief Operating Office or relevant role
- Understanding of business functions such as HR, finance, marketing, etc.
- Demonstrated competency in strategic planning and business development
- Experience in fund raising is a plus
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics
- Working knowledge of IT/business infrastructure and MS Office
- Outstanding organisational and leadership abilities
- Excellent interpersonal and public speaking skills
- Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving
- BSc/BA in business administration or a relevant field; MSc/MBA is a plus
The leading fintech bank does not need an introduction.
If you have the drive and determination to contribute your expertise in bank operations, this Chief Operating Officer (Fintech Bank) role is right for you.
Apply now to learn more.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Get in touch
+63 2 8 841 9389
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: TaguigDate posted: 15 March 2023An AML Team Lead job has become available for someone wanting to take the next step in their AML career in a fast-paced environment.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: TaguigDate posted: 16 March 2023A Chief Risk Officer job has become available at a reputable bank with a fast-paced environment.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: National Capital RegionDate posted: 17 March 2023An Internal Audit Officer job has become available for someone wanting to take the next step in their Auditing career in a fast-paced environment.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: TaguigDate posted: 19 March 2023An exciting Data Protection Officer (AVP - VP) job has become available for someone who wants to take the next step in their career in a fast-paced environment.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: TaguigDate posted: 20 March 2023An exciting Digital Channel Head job has opened up at a strong digital banking business in the Philippines.