Deputy Branch Banking Head (VP)
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Micah Casem
Job Ref 1901170/001
Date posted 09 February 2023philippines banking-financial-services/consumer-banking 2023-02-16 2023-04-10 banking Manila National Capital Region PH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A promising Deputy Branch Banking Head (VP) job has just became available at a leading local bank in Manila.
About the Deputy Branch Banking Head (VP) Role:
You will be responsible for assisting in the development and ensuring the profitably of the bank's branches across the country.
- Develop a strategic approach to building partnerships firm-wide and across the Consumer Bank leadership team
- Partner with the global leadership team to create and maintain focus on investment business, growth, trends, regulatory environment and future transformation
- Understand the future evolution of the Consumer Banking industry and drives strategies based on potential implications for the Bank
- Understand the landscape of best practices and benchmarking across relevant industries (i.e. Retail) and apply those best practices to their Division
- Use both vision, analysis and first-hand manager coaching experience to unlock business problems, cull information/trends and escalate nationally to build compelling fact-based recommendations
- Think broadly to define the customer experience model and lead Divisional execution to deliver on customer expectations
- Build strategies (client service model, client segmentation strategy), product solutions and find opportunities to deepen and grow customer relationships (affluent and other segments)
- Create a culture of risk and control that acts with appropriate understanding and urgency; ultimate responsibility to safeguard customers and the business
- Partner across the Consumer Bank leadership team to provide intellectual leadership and solutions for ongoing controls-related issues
- Drive a culture of high performance standards through adherence to policy, satisfactory audits and consistent execution of KYC and KYP
- Encourage self-identification of issues and remediation of issues
- Set a people agenda that encompasses firm-wide and local focus to attract, retain and develop a high-performing, diverse and inclusive workforce
To be successful in this Deputy Branch Banking Head (VP) Role, you must possess strong expertise in retail banking across brick and mortar as well as online banking.
- Leadership track record in an aggressive sales environment
- Proven ability to source and attract internal and external talent by building and maintaining personal network of contacts
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships and partner with other areas of Consumer Banking
- High degree of investment services and product acumen, and keen interest in the financial market
- Strong communication skills, attention to detail and excellent follow-through
This is a fantastic opportunity to drive the revenue of a major player in the market.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this Deputy Branch Banking Head (VP) role is right for you.
Apply now to learn more.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Get in touch
+63 2 8 841 9315
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MakatiDate posted: 17 February 2023An exciting Deputy Branch Banking Head (VP) job has just become available at a local bank that needs no further introduction.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: PasigDate posted: 15 March 2023An exciting Business Development Head (Loans) job has opened up in one of the leading local banks in Manila.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: ManilaDate posted: 15 March 2023An exciting Cash Management - Sales Officer job has opened up in a leading international bank in Manila.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: TaguigDate posted: 16 March 2023A Chief Risk Officer job has become available at a reputable bank with a fast-paced environment.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Quezon CityDate posted: 13 March 2023An exciting Relationship Manager - Wealth Management job has opened up in a wealth management team in Manila.