Operations Manager - AVP
Salary Market Aligned
Location National Capital RegionFULL_TIME
Consultant Maureene Guzman
Job Ref 1908330/001
Date posted 28 February 2023philippines banking-financial-services/consumer-banking 2023-03-02 2023-04-29 financial-services National Capital Region National Capital Region PH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An Operations Manager - AVP job has become available at a top global bank. The role requires solid background in managing large scale contact centre for banking and financial services industry. Experience in customer services for top notch banks or BPO supporting Australian account is an advantage.
About the Operations Manager - AVP Role:
The Operations Manager - AVP is an intermediate management position responsible for providing full leadership and direction to a customer service team that perform customer service activities. The overall objective is to evaluate and manage performance, ensuring each team meets quality standards and productivity expectations.
- Resolve issues that include uncommon and complex situations with significant organisational impact
- Evaluate the team’s performance and make recommendations for pay increases, promotions, terminations, hiring, etc.
- Develop leaders by providing guidance and mentorship in conjunction with succession planning
- Develop employees and their skill sets to expand each team’s capabilities and provide growth opportunities
- Recommend new work procedures and contribute to the development of new customer service techniques, models and plans
- Drive organisational change through innovation and process improvement, eliminating friction points for the team
- Achieve team performance excellence to ensure high quality and high volume productivity
- Recruit, hire and build a team of highly productive candidates through coaching, collaboration and motivation of staff
- Fulfil the clients’ necessities while providing an exceptional client experience is the expected behaviour from all our employees and it will be measured by specific metrics
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding the company, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgement regarding personal behaviour, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency, as well as effectively supervise the activity of others and create accountability with those who fail to maintain these standards
To succeed in this Operations Manager - AVP role, you must have a solid background in BPO managing large-scale contact centre for banking and financial services industry. Experience in customer services for top notch banks supporting Australian account is an advantage.
- Bachelor's/university degree or equivalent experience
- Five to eight years of relevant experience
- Intermediate to senior-level experience in a related role with commensurate people management experience
- Call-centre management experience is preferred
- Proficient knowledge of basic bank products such as deposit accounts, credit cards, time deposits is preferred
- Proficient project management skills
- Effective written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Influencing and relationship management skills
The top global bank does not need an introduction.
If you have the drive and determination to contribute your expertise in bank operations, this Operations Manager - AVP role is right for you.
Apply now to learn more.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Get in touch
+63 2 8 841 9389
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: ManilaDate posted: 08 February 2023A Head of Operations (Top Universal Bank) job has become available at a top universal bank. The role requires a transformative mindset, strong background and experience in back-office bank operations.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: National Capital RegionDate posted: 10 February 2023A Treasury Operations Department Head job has become available at a fintech bank. The role requires solid background in treasury operations preferably in financial services. Experience in remittance is an advantage.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: TaguigDate posted: 15 March 2023An AML Team Lead job has become available for someone wanting to take the next step in their AML career in a fast-paced environment.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: National Capital RegionDate posted: 17 March 2023An Internal Audit Officer job has become available for someone wanting to take the next step in their Auditing career in a fast-paced environment.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: TaguigDate posted: 19 March 2023An exciting Data Protection Officer (AVP - VP) job has become available for someone who wants to take the next step in their career in a fast-paced environment.