SVP/Director Operations Wholesale Banking
Salary Attractive Salary
Consultant Priya Gupta
Date posted 27 June 20188767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters Philippines
In a growing corporate and wholesale banking market, a leading Shared Services of a large bank is looking for a SVP/Director Operations to lead a global team from Manila.
About the SVP/Director Operations Role:
Reporting to the CEO, you will be responsible for the over-all operations for large team of 400 people and more.
- Manage the entire processing operations to protect the production systems critical to the success of the business
- Deliver an operations management that meets all service level agreement (e.g. availability of resources, response time, parameters, etc.) and it targets
- Develop and recommend tactical and strategic plans
- Select, train, develop, and lead an efficient and effective Processing team
- Active stakeholder management and partnership with the CO
- Develop, manage, and forecast the annual operating budget and expenses, P&L, etc. to support the annual financial targets for the company
- Identify and recommend cost-saving, and continuous improvement initiatives within its span of control
- Develop and execute project plans, budgets, and schedules for documentation of work and results
- Identify, monitor, and manage operational, financial, and reputational risks effectively
- Ensure all backup and recovery, and disaster recovery processes will meet or exceed business requirements
- Develop and implement team standards and procedures that support departmental standards and procedures
To be successful in this role, you must possess strong leadership skills developed in managing a Financial Shared Services with the ability to manage change management.
- Preferably with wholesale banking experience within an international firm
- Ability to drive and attract services in Manila through thorough understanding of the capabilities of the market and the business target
- Senior stakeholder management across banking
- Able to manage their own shift
This is an exciting opportunity for a SVP/Director Operations looking for a step up in a growing Shared Services with strong credential on managing large sites across different processes.
If you are keen to explore this opportunity, please apply today.