Investment Banking Officer
Salary PHP855000 - PHP1500000 per annum
Consultant Michele Manabat
Date posted 06 July 20188767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters Philippines
An exciting Investment Banking Officer job had just become available at one of the fastest growing local universal banks in the Philippines. Head Office based, this role is a fresh and dynamic division of the bank.
About the Investment Banking Officer Role:
In this role, you will be contributing to the growth and development of the Investment Banking team.
- Act in a capital markets advisory capacity to raise funds for corporate clients, becoming trusted financial advisors on the documentation process involved with proposed capital raisings, and assist with mergers and acquisition activities
- Interface with clients with respect to due diligence, preparation of offering documents, structuring terms and conditions of the transactions; and ensuring compliance with regulatory and legal requirements particular to the transaction
- Coordinate with Legal to ensure proper execution in accordance with best practices
- Work closely with Distribution regarding optimum pricing of securities, technical assistance for distribution channels, market sounding, book building, and other matters
- Assist the management of the interface with external counsel, tax advisors and auditors
To be successful in this Investment Banking Officer job, you should have solid background in marketing and executing transaction for private and public corporations and financial institutions.
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in a business-related course, with a minimum of three years' legal and transaction execution experience
- CFA charter (level 2) or candidacy; CPA is an advantage
- Experience in Loan Syndication, and M&A
- Strong customer orientation with inclination towards business development and sales
- Strong motivation and personal drive to succeed; and can work with considerable autonomy and with a team
The company is one of the foremost and fastest growing local banks in the Philippines whose business has been functioning for over 20 years. Due to their aggressive and recent expansions, they are looking for proficient professionals to join their rising organization.
If you have the drive and determination to contribute to a growing business, this Investment Banking Officer role is for you.