Team Lead - Corporate Banking (VP)
Consultant Michele Manabat
Date posted 31 October 2018 2018-10-312018-12-30 banking 8767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters Philippines
An exciting Team Lead - Corporate Banking (VP) job had just become available at one of the most prominent local universal banks in the Philippines. With head office based in Makati, this role is a motivating challenge for aspiring executives in a growing industry.
About the Team Lead - Corporate Banking (VP) Role:
In this role, you will be responsible for the overall activities of the lending hub and contribute to the overall growth and development of the Corporate Banking portfolio of the organisation.
- Act as a General Administrator of the Banking Centre by formulating and implementing strategies to achieve the department’s financial targets and contribute to the overall business profitability
- Grow and deepen overall client portfolio of the centre, ensure good understanding of their business needs; and becoming trusted advisers to clients
- Manage, monitor, and assist Account Officers in their overall duties and responsibilities – from marketing calls to restructuring past due accounts and collections of Marketing Division
- Present and justify packages of solicited accounts for Credit Committee Meeting approval and Executive Committee Meeting approval
- Monitor client portfolios and safeguard the Bank’s interest and minimise operations and credit risk; and ensure compliance to the Bank’s policy and procedures to maintain satisfactory audit results
- Responsible for manpower requirements, training and development; and reviews and evaluates subordinates’ processes and development including addressing development needs
To be successful in the Team Lead - Corporate Banking (VP) job, you should have a strong business acumen, solid experience in the Corporate Banking business, and extensive business development experience.
- Minimum of five years' significant experience working as an Account Manager for Corporate Banking, catering to the Top 500-2000 corporations
- Has experience working and effectively managing a diverse team in a fast-paced environment
- Strong customer orientation with inclination towards business development and sales
- Demonstrated competency in the areas of strategic thinking and driving deals to completion
- Solid negotiation skills, highly developed written and verbal communications skills, as well as excellent business and financial acumen
The company is one of the country’s leading universal banks, gaining recognition for global banking excellence consecutively receiving prestigious banking awards. If you have the skills and capability to drive a business to its success, this Team Lead - Corporate Banking (VP) role is for you.
Apply today for a chance to take on this exciting role.