VP Global Corporate Banker
Consultant Michele Manabat
Date posted 05 November 2018 2018-11-052019-01-04 banking 8767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters Philippines
An exciting VP Global Corporate Banker job had just become available at one of the foremost international banks in the Philippines. Head office based in Makati; this role is a dynamic division of the bank.
About the VP Corporate Banker Role:
In this role, you will be responsible for the growth and development of the Corporate Banking portfolio.
- Grow and deepen client relationships, devising solutions for the banking needs of subsidiaries of companies within the region and across industries
- Lead product partners to participate in business development and sales calls for marketing the Bank’s capabilities in the market; and drive a primary product set – including credit & risk management, cash management, liquidity and treasury, trade solutions, debt capital raising, leading, and global markets/hedging
- Work closely with global and regional corporate banking teams and product partners to identify opportunities to strengthen relationships by identifying customer needs
- Work with in-country/regional/global banking and credit teams to manage capital commitments and relationship returns; and monitor the quality of client portfolios, safeguard the Bank’s interest and minimise operations, credit, and compliance risk
- Strengthen the Bank’s presence and profile in the local market as credible business partner and financial advisor; and demonstrate a value-add to the international client base combining strong local market knowledge with good understanding of their challenges and opportunities
To be successful in this VP Global Corporate Banker job, you should have solid relationships with top conglomerates and strong business acumen.
- Minimum of eight years' experience in Global Corporate Banking or Investment Banking
- Strategic and creative thinking; with strong knowledge of the industry/market practices/trends and subsidiary banking needs
- Demonstrated ability to identify, understand and manage credit and risk
- Self-starter with ability to work independently and collaboratively across the matrix and establish a robust internal/external network
- Excellent written, communication, and interpersonal skills
The company is one of the foremost international banks in the Philippines. They are looking for a highly experienced professional who can contribute to the growth and stability of the bank.
If you have the drive and determination to contribute to a striving business, this is VP Global Corporate Banker role is for you.
Apply today for a chance to take on this exciting role.