Head of Credit Administration
Location National Capital RegionFULL_TIME
Consultant Priya Gupta
Date posted 22 May 20192019-05-22 2019-07-21 banking Makati National Capital Region PH PHP 60000 80000 80000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An established international Bank has an urgent requisition for a Head of Credit Administration to manage all the credit applications legal documentation, loan documentations and reports in liaison with the regulator and the headquarters.
About the Head of Credit Administration role:
Reporting to the VP- Branch Manager, the role of head of credit administration is a pivotal role in the bank with a focus on managing all the credit administration for corporate lending.
- Ensure all credit applications are duly covered with legal documents (e.g loan agreements, collateral documents)
- Taking the ownership of the loan documentation and making sure that all necessary documents are in place for loans accounts
- Supervising and checking loans releases and renewals
- Taking ownership to the reporting requirements related to the corporate borrowings to all the regulatory and audit entities of the group
- Supervising and safekeeping in an orderly manner the credit folders and the vault files of all loans accounts
- Keeping abreast with the laws and regulation in credit
To succeed in the role, you must have experience in corporate lending.
- Strong experience in managing credit administration for an International Bank
- Proven track record of leading a team
- Strong Excel competencies
This is an exciting role to join a solid Bank within established portfolio of corporate clients in the Philippines. This bank encourages training and encourage long career development.
This is an opportunity for an individual with strong credit exposure to step up and become the go to person in credit administration reporting directly to the board of the Branch.
Please apply today.