Division Head - Corporate/Commercial Banking
Salary Market Aligned
Location National Capital RegionFULL_TIME
Consultant Michele Manabat
Date posted 10 June 20192019-06-10 2019-08-09 banking Taguig National Capital Region Taguig, BGC PH PHP 3000000 5999999 5999999 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A thrilling Division Head - Corporate/Commercial Banking job has just become available at one of the fastest growing local universal banks in the Philippines. Headquartered in BGC Taguig, this role is a fresh and dynamic division of the bank.
About the Division Head - Corporate/Commercial Banking Role:
In this role, you will be responsible for the growth and development of your corporate banking portfolio.
- Achieve the department’s financial targets and contribute to the overall business profitability
- Grow and deepen relationships with clients, ensuring good understanding of their business needs; and becoming trusted advisers to clients
- Collaborate with branch partners on developing strategies to maintain strong local business relationships, anticipate customer needs, and provide high quality service at all times
- Closely manage members of the team with regards to their performance and the performance of their portfolio, and collaborate with colleagues from other businesses, product partners, and service partners to identify opportunities to strengthen relationships by identifying customer needs
- Monitor client portfolios and safeguard the Bank’s interest and minimise operations and credit risk
To be successful in this Division Head (Corporate Banking) job, you should have strong business development and relationship building skills.
- Minimum of five years of significant work experience in relationship management for commercial or corporate banking, in a managerial capacity
- Strong customer orientation with inclination towards business development and sales
- Can work with considerable autonomy and also be a team player
- Excellent written, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Strong motivation and personal drive to succeed
The company is one of the foremost and fastest growing local banks in the Philippines whose business has been functioning for over 20 years. Due to their aggressive and recent expansions, they are looking for proficient professionals to join their rising organisation.
If you have the drive and determination to contribute to a growing business, this Division Head role is for you.
Apply for this exciting role today.