Head of Financial Institutions
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Michele Manabat
Date posted 10 June 20192019-06-10 2019-08-09 banking Taguig National Capital Region PH PHP 2320000 3625000 3625000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A challenging Head of Financial Institutions job has just become available at one of the foremost international banks in the Philippines. Based in the head office in Taguig, BGC; this role is a dynamic division of the bank.
About the Head of Financial Institutions Role:
In this role, you will be responsible for the growth and development of the corporate banking portfolio for Top 2000 corporations.
- Achieve the department’s financial targets, and generate revenue growth to contribute to the overall business profitability
- Responsible for the management and development of new business opportunities with Financial Institutions (FI) and Non-Bank Financial Institutions (NBFI)
- Develop and maintain relationship with customers and explore new business opportunities in both assets and liabilities sides with FI & NBFI
- Drive innovation, strategy and product development for Financial Institutions and relevant Transaction Banking product lines to achieve the bank’s business objectives and expansion plans
- Responsible for fresh processing, credit writing, analysis memo; and for all other aspects of loan processing
To be successful in this Head of Financial Institutions job, you should have strong strategic business development and relationship building skills.
- Minimum of five years' significant work experience in handling FI & NBFI
- Strong customer orientation with inclination towards business development and sales
- Can work with considerable autonomy and also be a team player
- Excellent written, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Strong motivation and personal drive to succeed
The company is one of the foremost and continuously growing foreign banks in the Philippines whose business has been operations for 20 years. Given their growth the past year, they are looking for proficient and aggressive professionals to join and contribute to their organisation.
If you have the drive and determination to contribute to a growing business, this Head of Financial Institutions role is for you.
Apply today to take a chance on this exciting role.