Corporate Banking Relationship Manager - Top Conglomerates
Salary Market aligned
Location National Capital RegionFULL_TIME
Consultant Michele Manabat
Date posted 08 July 20192019-07-08 2019-09-06 banking Makati National Capital Region Makati PH PHP 1200000 1500000 1500000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Corporate Banking Relationship Manager - Top Conglomerates job had just become available at one of the most prominent local universal banks in the Philippines. Head office based in Makati, this role is a motivating challenge for aspiring executives in a growing industry.
About the Corporate Banking Relationship Manager - Top Conglomerates Role:
In this role, you will be responsible for contributing to the overall growth and development of the Corporate Banking portfolio of the organisation.
- Achieve the department's financial targets, and generate revenue growth – from marketing calls to restructuring past due accounts and collections of the marketing division
- Grow and deepen overall client portfolio of the centre, ensure good understanding of their business needs; and becoming trusted advisers to clients
- Proactively implement strategies to enhance and maintain strong business relationships, anticipate customer needs, and provide high quality service at all times
- Presents and justifies packages of solicited accounts for the credit committee meeting approval and executive committee meeting approval
- Monitor client portfolios and safeguard the Bank’s interest and minimise operations and credit risk; and ensure compliance to the Bank’s policy and procedures to maintain satisfactory audit results
To be successful in the Corporate Banking Relationship Manager job, you should have a strong business acumen, solid experience in the corporate banking business, and extensive business development experience.
- Minimum of five years' significant experience working as an account manager in corporate banking, catering to the top 500-2000 corporations
- Strong customer orientation with inclination towards business development and sales
- Demonstrated competency in the areas of strategic thinking and driving deals to completion
- Solid negotiation skills, highly developed written and verbal communications skills, as well as excellent business and financial acumen
The company is one of the country’s leading universal banks, gaining recognition for global banking excellence consecutively receiving prestigious banking awards. If you have the skill and capability to drive a business to its success, this Corporate Banking Relationship Manager - Top Conglomerates role is for you.
Apply now or call me to discuss this opportunity.