Relationship Manager - Corporate Banking (International Bank)
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Michele Manabat
Date posted 04 November 20192019-11-04 2020-01-03 banking Makati National Capital Region PH PHP 1300000 2000000 2000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A thrilling Relationship Manager - Corporate Banking job had just become available at one of the longest present international banks in the Philippines. This role resides in a dynamic division of the bank's head office in Makati.
About the Relationship Manager - Corporate Banking (International Bank) Role:
In this role, you will be responsible for the growth and development of the corporate banking portfolio for Top 1000 corporations.
- Achieve the department’s financial targets, and generate revenue growth to contribute to the overall business profitability
- Grow and deepen relationships with corporate clients, ensuring good understanding of their business needs, and become a trusted adviser to clients
- Proactively implement strategies to enhance and maintain strong business relationships, anticipate customer needs, and provide high quality service at all times
- Work closely with colleagues from other businesses, product partners, and service partners to identify opportunities to strengthen relationships by identifying customer needs
- Monitor the quality of client portfolios and safeguard the bank’s interest and minimise operations and credit risk
To succeed in this Relationship Manager - Corporate Banking (International Bank) job, you will need to have strong business development and relationship building skills.
- Minimum of five years' significant work experience in corporate banking and investment banking relationship management for Top 1000 clients
- Strong customer orientation with inclination towards business development and sales
- Strong financial and credit analysis
- Ability to work with considerable autonomy and also be a team player
- Excellent written, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Strong motivation and personal drive to succeed
The company is one of the foremost foreign banks in the Philippines whose business has been operations for over 20 years. Given succession plans and growth for the coming year, they are looking for proficient and aggressive professionals to join and contribute to their organisation.
If you have the drive and determination contribute to a growing business, this Relationship Manager - Corporate Banking (International Bank) role is for you.
Apply today to learn more.