Chief Risk Officer
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Priya Gupta
Date posted 03 December 20192019-12-05 2020-02-01 banking Makati National Capital Region PH PHP 100000 110000 110000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A international commercial bank is hiring a Chief Risk Officer who will be in charge of all the risk pillars for their growing branch in Manila. Whilst the focus of the business is solely syndicated loans, this bank is looking to strenghten their risk management to allow for their further expansion in the market.
About the Chief Risk Officer Role:
Reporting to the General Management of the Branch, the Chief Risk Officer will focus liquidity risk and would also be responsible for monitoring the risk in the portfolio and post credit approvals.
- Designing and implementing operational risk assessment methodology, tools and risk reporting systems
- Delivering the ICAAP
- Providing guidance to the management regarding liquidity risk exposures
- Developing risk policies, processes and procedures in line with the headquarters guidelines
- Establishing a robust risk awareness and provide adequate training and workshops
- Escalating risk incidents to management
- Reporting the risk on existing portfolio and running stress testing
- Managing the relationship with BSP
This is a fantastic opportunity to create a risk function in a large international bank and be exposed to senior stakeholders. This role will be pivotal in building the risk culture and accompanying the business in their acquisition of portfolio. This bank will also provide training and exposure to the headquarters abroad to enhance your career development.
- Experience in liquidity risk and ICAAP delivery in a Bank or Financial Services
- Exposure to credit risk approvals
- Ability to communicate and liaise with management committee
- Understanding of the BSP landscape in risk management
- Management/training exposure
This international bank has a very strong commitment to invest further in the Philippines. The Chief Risk Role will be pivotal for the success of their expansion strategy.
Please apply today to discuss this exclusive assignment.