Branch Operations and Cash Operations Head (VP)
Salary Market Aligned
Location National Capital RegionFULL_TIME
Consultant Maureene Guzman
Job Ref 1819810/001
Date posted 12 July 2022philippines banking-financial-services/corporate-banking 2022-07-14 2022-09-10 financial-services Taguig National Capital Region PH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading global bank is urgently recruiting for a Branch Operations and Cash Operations Head (VP) job. This role requires a strong background and experience in local corporate banking operations BAU managing cash operations, and overseeing securities and investment banking operations.
About the Branch Operations and Cash Operations Head (VP) Role:
You will provide support for all of bank's businesses to enable them to deliver transactions and processes to clients. Their people work in established global financial centres such as London, New York, Frankfurt and Singapore, as well as specialist development and service centres in locations including Bucharest, Moscow, Pune, Dublin and Cary. The bank process payments in excess of a trillion euros across the bank's platforms, support thousands of trading desks and enable millions of banking transactions, share trades and emails every day.
As Branch Operations Head
- Country implementation of product strategy and execution across branch operations and covering global cash operations and global securities operations (core custody, asset services and fund accounting services)
- Local branch development and consulted on country specific strategies relating to client, regulatory, staff and/or business partner impact. Will also perform risk and control oversight, resolving escalated issues on timely basis as well as ensure timely submission and data quality completeness during the preparation of regulatory reporting requirements
- Capacity management (retirement, cross-utilisation, workload balancing, support and coverage to other operations units) and people/team management (hiring, performance management, compensation, recognition, promotion, training and development). Develop an effective business continuity plan and coordinate successful deployment of disaster recovery model under crisis management events
- Implementation of Change-the-Bank (CTB) projects regionally and locally, and holding accountability for all Run-the-bank (RTB) responsibilities of operations in the Manila branch
- Vendor engagement and management oversight on vendor performance relating to Operations functions.
As Cash Operations Head
- Manage day-to-day operations of the department and ensure the team meets agreed customer service standards, internal and external cut-off times and strict compliance with internal and external policies and guidelines
- Establish clear operating processes, operating manuals and key operating procedures for existing and new products and services, new systems and upgrades. Consulted on setting service level standards, defining product strategy including NPA approvals, defining/prioritising regional or global projects affecting branch operations and implement appropriate procedures and controls including proper accounting, reporting requirements in support of new products and services
- Manage the cash services team of the branch and be responsible for the development and training of staff. Drive effective change culture within the cash operations team. Plan and manage effective business continuity procedures in compliance with Business Continuity Management (BCM) guidelines
- Manage the regular and ad hoc internal, external and regulatory audits of the branch and timely closure of audit issues/findings, if any and liaise with external parties and regulators (e.g. BSP, PCHC, partner banks). Coordinate/escalate operational developments and issues to management and all concerned units of the bank
- Effective stakeholder management with business, product, and technology. Provide full support to regional projects and initiatives for process improvement and cost reduction
To succeed in this Branch Operations and Cash Operations Head (VP) role, you must have a strong background and experience in local corporate banking operations BAU, managing cash operations, oversee securities and investment banking operations.
- Bachelor's degree in either Business, Finance, Economics, Data Analytics or its equivalent
- Extensive experience in an operations environment is required. Prior experience particularly in cash operations - payment and clearing services - will be ideal
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, keep pace with technical innovation and maintain a broad understanding of the Branch Operations product and service offering
- Excellent leadership skills, and be able to work in virtual global teams and a matrix organisation
- Excellent communication skills and ability to confidently interact with a diverse set of stakeholders
The international bank does not need an introduction.
If you have the drive and determination to contribute your expertise in a fast-paced highly competitive environment this Branch Operations and Cash Operations Head (VP) role is for you.
Apply now or contact me to learn more.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: National Capital RegionDate posted: 16 June 2022A leading international bank is urgently recruiting for a KYC Delivery Manager (Operations Management) job. This role requires a strong background, knowledge, and skills in operations management. Experience in KYC and compliance is an advantage.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: ManilaDate posted: 07 August 2022An exciting Credit Portfolio Analyst job has just become available at one of the leading foreign banks.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: ManilaDate posted: 07 August 2022An exciting Business Product Development Head job has just become available at one of the most respected leading local banks based in Manila. Reporting directly to Head of Trust Trading. This is a role for a product developer who is a leader in their field.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MakatiDate posted: 04 August 2022A Senior KYC Specialist job has become available at a global leader in fund services, corporate governance, and related asset services.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: PhilippinesDate posted: 03 August 2022An exciting Corporate Planning Manager job has opened up at a company that needs no introduction.