Credit Portfolio Analyst
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Alefey Jacob
Job Ref 1805430/001
Date posted 07 August 2022philippines banking-financial-services/corporate-banking 2022-08-07 2022-10-06 financial-services Manila National Capital Region Metro Manila PH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Credit Portfolio Analyst job has just become available at one of the leading foreign banks.
About the Credit Portfolio Analyst Role:
In this role, you will conduct credit reviews, credit approval and monitoring the portfolio to identify credit migration in coordination with the risk management team. The overall objective of this role is to manage the company's portfolio exposure to clients and counterparties globally.
- Contribute to the development of new techniques and improvement of processes and work-flows by applying in-depth disciplinary knowledge and integrating subject matter and industry expertise within risk management
- Develop recommendations to adjust credit policies by analysing credit and financial performance and utilising statistical scoring, segmentation, and regression and simulation techniques
- Research customer and/or management queries using risk systems and data and support ad hoc risk policy analyses and projects, as required
- Participate in developing, testing, and optimising credit policies, ensuring consistency and regulatory compliance, and assist in the implementation of those policies, processes and other related initiatives
- Manage risk levels for the entire credit spectrum across multiple products and retail formats and prepare risk management presentations for senior management
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency
To be successful in this Credit Portfolio Analyst role - you should have strong financial analysis and credit analysis skills.
- Five to eight years of relevant experience
- Knowledge of commercial risk analytics
- Ability to apply credit and risk principles toward business goals
- Demonstrated ability to synthesise, prioritise and drive results with a sense of urgency
- Proven ability to remain organised in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple projects
- Proven interpersonal, organisational and analytic skills
This leading foreign bank offers comprehensive banking services with international expertise to support its clients at all levels.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await in this Credit Portfolio Analyst job.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: ManilaDate posted: 05 October 2022A Contact Centre Head job has become available at a top bank, if you have a strong background and experience in managing large-scale contact centres, process improvement, senior stakeholder management, and people management.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: ManilaDate posted: 05 October 2022A Trust Operations Head job has become available to lead the trust team. In this role, you must have a strong background and experience in trust operations, settlement of transactions, reporting to clients, reconciliation and control.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: TaguigDate posted: 05 October 2022A Treasury and Business Finance - VP job has become available at a company that needs no introduction.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: TaguigDate posted: 05 October 2022A Market Valuation and Risk Management - AVP job has become available at a company that needs no introduction.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: ManilaDate posted: 03 October 2022Make the move and be a part of an exciting career building a shared services for an international bank in Manila. In this job, the Right Shoring Lead - Top International Bank will be the partner of the Right Shoring Head.