Relationship Manager - Corporate Banking
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Alefey Jacob
Job Ref 1852150/001
Date posted 16 September 2022philippines banking-financial-services/corporate-banking 2022-09-16 2022-11-15 banking Metro Manila PH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A Relationship Manager - Corporate Banking job has become available at a leading foreign commercial bank.
About the Relationship Manager - Corporate Banking Role:
In this role, you will be responsible for the growth and development of the corporate banking portfolio and in writing credit proposals for the bank's clients.
- Achieve the department’s financial targets, and generate revenue growth to contribute to the overall business profitability
- Grow and deepen relationships with corporate clients, ensuring good understanding of their business needs; and become trusted advisers to clients
- Proactively implement strategies to enhance and maintain strong business relationships, anticipate customer needs, and provide high quality service at all times
- Work closely with colleagues from other businesses, product partners, and service partners to identify opportunities to strengthen relationships by identifying customer needs
- Monitor the quality of client portfolios and safeguard the bank’s interest and minimise operations and credit risk
- Prepare the credit proposal and application for the Branch Manager’s review
To be successful in this Relationship Manager - Corporate Banking job, you should have strong business development and relationship building skills.
- New business generation, design and implement effective marketing strategy to generate new business
- Utilisation and expansion of existing customers - make sure that existing credit customers utilise their credit facilities
- Credit checking and analysis - establish and negotiate terms under which credit will be extended, including costs, repayment method and collateral requirements
- Must discuss all credit applications with the the Branch Manager prior to presenting to the loan committee
- Serve as a contact officer for both borrowing and non borrowing accounts/customers for other matters relating to bank services
This leading foreign commercial bank offers comprehensive banking services with local and international expertise to support its clients at all levels.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await in this Relationship Manager - Corporate Banking job.
Apply today or contact me at email@example.com to discuss this opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Cebu CityDate posted: 08 September 2022An exciting Relationship Manager - Wealth Management job has opened up in a wealth management team in Cebu.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: ManilaDate posted: 07 August 2022An exciting Senior Relationship Manager - Institutional Banking job has just become available at one of the leading foreign banks.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: ManilaDate posted: 28 September 2022An exciting Branch Manager job has opened up at one of the foremost and fastest growing local banks in the Philippines.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: PhilippinesDate posted: 19 September 2022An exciting Senior Officer - Cash Management job has just opened up at one of the leading foreign banks.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: PhilippinesDate posted: 16 September 2022An exciting Business Development Lead job has opened up in one of the leading local banks in Manila.