Credit Portfolio Analyst
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Alefey Jacob
Job Ref 1805430/001
Date posted 24 October 2022philippines banking-financial-services/corporate-banking 2022-10-24 2022-12-23 financial-services Manila National Capital Region PH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A Credit Portfolio Analyst job has become available at a leading foreign bank.
About the Credit Portfolio Analyst Role:
In this role, you will conduct credit reviews, credit approval and monitoring the portfolio to identify credit migration in coordination with the risk management team. The overall objective of this role is to manage the company's portfolio exposure to clients and counterparties globally.
- Contribute to the development of new techniques and improvement of processes and work-flows by applying in-depth disciplinary knowledge and integrating subject matter and industry expertise within risk management
- Develop recommendations to adjust credit policies by analysing credit and financial performance and utilising statistical scoring, segmentation, and regression and simulation techniques
- Research customer and/or management queries using risk systems and data and support ad hoc risk policy analyses and projects, as required
- Participate in developing, testing, and optimising credit policies, ensuring consistency and regulatory compliance, and assist in the implementation of those policies, processes and other related initiatives
- Manage risk levels for the entire credit spectrum across multiple products and retail formats and prepare risk management presentations for senior management
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency
To be successful in this Credit Portfolio Analyst role - you should have strong financial analysis and credit analysis skills.
- Five to eight years of relevant experience
- Knowledge of commercial risk analytics
- Ability to apply credit and risk principles toward business goals
- Demonstrated ability to synthesise, prioritise and drive results with a sense of urgency
- Proven ability to remain organised in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple projects
- Proven interpersonal, organisational and analytical skills
This leading foreign bank offers comprehensive banking services with international expertise to support its clients at all levels.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await in this Credit Portfolio Analyst job.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MakatiDate posted: 23 November 2022An Senior Internal Auditor (AVP - VP) job has become available for someone wanting to take the next step in their audit career in a fast-paced environment.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: ManilaDate posted: 22 November 2022A leading international bank is urgently seeking a KYC Delivery Manager (Financial Shared Services). In this job, you must have a strong background, knowledge and skills in operations management. Experience in KYC and compliance is an advantage.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: TaguigDate posted: 17 November 2022A Tax Compliance Supervisor (Midshift) job has opened up at a company with dynamic, sharp, and collaborative culture.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: PhilippinesDate posted: 17 November 2022An Audit Manager job has become available if you want to take the next step in your career in a fast-paced environment.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MakatiDate posted: 15 November 2022A Regulatory Reporting, VP job has become available at a company that needs no introduction.